How you'll make an impact:
As a Consultant on our Advisory services team, you will be responsible for planning, execution, documentation, project management, and client relationship management for advisory service engagements which complement Strata's current technology portfolio. You will be part of an exciting, autonomous, and growing business that leverages our market-leading software platform to help heal healthcare.
What we're looking for:
- Define scope of engagement based on customer's unique needs, priorities, timeline, resource capacity, and complexity.
- Deliver clear and concise roadmap and planning documentation to various levels of the customer organization, from c-suite to VPs, directors, and managers.
- Coordinate logistics (timing, resources, meetings) of engagements with customer as well as internal Strata resources.
- Build internal and external presentations to outline plan, progress, and outcomes.
- Execute service projects by: data gathering, customer user interviews, process flow documentation and design, communications, and rollout.
- Advise on the design and development of analytics to support customer's strategic priorities and operational transformation.
- Participate in business development activities as needed.
- Assess current customer portfolio for Advisory Services opportunities.
- Partner with internal stakeholders including business development, account management, project management, practice directors, etc.
- Act as the liaison between practice solutions and Advisory Services teams.
Thinking about applying?
- A Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent, Master's degree is a plus
- Experience in healthcare finance operations, analytics, decision support, process improvement, change management
- Demonstration of a strong interest in providing a world class level of client service
- Expertise in translating strategic imperatives to tactical work plans and outputs
- An understanding of financial concepts, including financial statement analysis, cost accounting, service line reporting, and other decision support capabilities
Research shows that women and underrepresented groups tend to apply to jobs only when they check every box on a job posting. If you're currently reading this and hesitating to click "Apply" for that reason, we encourage you to go for it! A true passion and excitement for making an impact is just as important as work experience.Here @ Strata…
Who we are:We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our culture is driven by our people solving problems together. We embrace learning, collaboration, and continuous career growth. Together, we lift our customers, our products, our company, and our community. We believe that each of our team member's unique perspectives and experiences is what drives innovation and positive change. Our individual differences are what make us a more forward-thinking organization. We foster a culture of inclusion, equity and belonging, regardless of race, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Our values:Here at Strata, we are guided by a set of principles called the StrataWay. These values keep us honest and ensure that we are always representing ourselves and our organization as best we can. They are at the core of who we are and how we support one another.
- Serve: We partner with our customers to provide quality solutions that will make their lives easier. We extend service to our community to drive purposeful change.
- Pro: We show up every day as the best version of ourselves. We treat others as we would want to be treated (and then some). We commit to getting better every day in everything that we do, upholding the highest level of integrity even in the face of challenges.
- Rock: Our work makes a meaningful impact, no matter what role we play on the team. We are open and receptive to new ways of doing things, always innovating, and never becoming complacent.
- Grow: We are life-long learners and embrace change that will help us grow professionally and personally. We embrace a culture of feedback and acknowledge that progress is more important than perfection.
Our Impact:Strata Decision Technology provides an innovative set of software and service solutions to help healthcare providers better analyze, plan, and perform in support of caring for their community and reducing the cost of care. Our customer base includes over 2,000 hospitals and over 400 healthcare delivery systems. Founded in 1996, our mission is to Help Heal Healthcare™. For more information, please go to www.stratadecision.com.Strata is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. This role is eligible for a bonus based on both individual and company performance. Find out more about Strata benefits here.
Read Full Job Description