How you’ll make an impact
As a Software Implementation Consultant on our Decision Support (DS) team, you will be an expert at implementing the Decision Support suite of our software, StrataJazz®. Decision Support is rated #1 in KLAS and is known as the “gold standard” for understanding cost and margins. You will partner directly with and provide guidance to key team members and executive stakeholders at the largest health systems in the world. The responsibilities of this role include:
- Implementing significant components of StrataJazz®, specific to Cost Accounting, Contract Analytics, Service Line Margin Analytics, Strategic Pricing, and Episode Analytics at multiple clients across the country.
- Implementation includes configuring the user requirements, validating functionality, building reports, developing workflows, and testing key features of the software.
Help clients define their business and technical requirements for StrataJazz® and work with clients as a trusted advisor to implement best practices in cost accounting, payor contract modeling, and charge master generation.
- Collaborate with Strata's Technical and Engineering Teams to ensure the product is aligned with client’s needs.
- Lead onsite and web-based client training to ensure clients understand specific features and functions related to StrataJazz®
- Communicate proactively with Strata team members, managers, project managers, and executives on issues and risks that may arise during the project life cycle. Develop and execute action plans to mitigate risks proactively.
- Meaningfully contribute to operational improvement and strategic growth projects to enable Strata to continue to scale operations and continually improve our level of service to clients.
- Work in an Agile environment and learn one of the most widely used and effective methodologies for building and implementing high quality, feature-rich software.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a related field (i.e. Health Administration, Business, Finance)
- Interest in or experience with cost accounting, payor/provider contract modeling, payor reimbursement, payor negotiations, and Medicare reimbursement
- Experience leading clients through complex projects with a focus on timeline and budget
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization in a clear and articulate way
- Advanced Excel skills (i.e. Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPs, IF Statements)
- Willingness to travel within the US up to 30% (when it is safe to do so.)
- You’d really wow us if you have:
- Experience in healthcare consulting directly related to decision support, revenue cycle, managed care, payor contracting, or provider contracting
- Experience implementing and configuring software
- Experience using SQL or relational database concepts
Here @ Strata…
Who we are:
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our culture is driven by our people solving problems together. We embrace learning, collaboration, and continuous career growth. Together, we lift our customers, our products, our company and our community.
We believe that each of our team member’s unique perspectives and experiences is what drives innovation and positive change. Our individual differences are what make us a more forward-thinking organization. We foster a culture of inclusion, equity and belonging, regardless of race, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Here at Strata, we are guided by a set of principles called the StrataWay. These values keep us honest and ensure that we are always representing ourselves and our organization as best we can. They are at the core of who we are and how we support one another.
- Serve: We partner with our customers to provide quality solutions that will make their lives easier. We extend service to our community to drive purposeful change
- Rock: Our work makes a meaningful impact, no matter what role we play on the team. We are open and receptive to new ways of doing things, always innovating, and never becoming complacent.
- Grow: We are life-long learners and embrace change that will help us grow professionally and personally. We embrace a culture of feedback and acknowledge that progress is more important than perfection.
- StrataPro: We show up every day as the best version of ourselves. We treat others as we would want to be treated (and then some). We commit to getting better every day in everything that we do, upholding the highest level of integrity even in the face of challenges.
Strata Decision Technology provides an innovative set of software and service solutions to help healthcare providers better analyze, plan and perform in support of caring for their community and reducing the cost of care. Our customer base includes over 2,000 hospitals and over 400 healthcare delivery systems. Founded in 1996, our mission is to Help Heal Healthcare™. For more information, please go to www.stratadecision.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)