Consultant, Voice Engineer
Discover. A more rewarding way to work.
At Discover Financial Services, you’ll find yourself in the company of some of the industry’s smartest and most reliable professionals. And at a company that rewards dedication, values innovation and supports growth.
Thrive in an environment that promotes teamwork and shared success. Build on a foundation of mutual respect. Join the company that understands rewarding careers like no other, with this exceptional opportunity:
Discover is creating a new voice engineering group to focus on the platforms we provide our internal employees. This new engineering lead position will manage all engineering work and provide level 3 operational support for the following technologies:
* On-Prem Cisco Webex Meeting Service, with the goal of transitioning to Cisco Webex Cloud.
* Cisco Unified Communication Manager IPT
* Jabber Softphone & IM
We are looking to partner with a leader in the field of operational support for these type of collaboration systems to support a global Fortune 500 company with over 20,000 users. Also this person will promote a risk-aware culture, ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to require standards and processes
In addition, this individual will play a key role in the build out of the new engineering team and level 2 operations team.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in an area related to Computer Science) or the equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience designing, deploying, and maintaining call center recording environments
- Cisco WebEx Meeting Server aka CWMS with the goal of this individual leading the effort to migrate to Cisco WebEx cloud.
- Jabber Softphone
- Cisco Unified Communication Manager IPT running on Cisco UCS
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.