Consumer Experience Associate
About us: RX is a clean-label snack brand with products made from a few simple ingredients and no BS.
RX simplifies food by creating snacks that are real and delicious. It's honest and straightforward—no overblown claims, certifications, or gimmicks. With products including RXBAR, RXBAR Kids, and RX Nut Butter, RX makes food that not only tastes good, but is wholesome and nutritious too.
Consumer Experience Associate: The Consumer Experience & Insights Team exists to generate insights that drive innovation to engage more effectively with our consumers. We are looking for a Consumer Experience Associate who is able to display empathy, provide excellent experiences for our customers, represent our brand, answer inquiries in a timely manner, and share valuable insights to the rest of the organization.
General Function + Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure all inbound and outbound consumer needs are met beyond their satisfaction
- Develop and nurture relationships with consumers from discovery to brand loyalty
- Assist in every aspect of the RXBAR.com experience and resolve issues as they come up
- Act as a product expert for RXBAR, RX Kids, and RX Nut Butter
- Bring the voice of the consumer to the brand and improve the overall consumer experience by identifying and tracking key feedback and issues
- Utilize data and learnings from customer interactions to advise the organization on innovations and improvement opportunities
- Support consumer experience and insights projects as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
- Empathetic and respectful to others’ needs
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Conversational Spanish or French a plus
- Experience working in a support/ticketing platform like Zendesk a plus
- Experience working in a CRM platform (ex: Netsuite) a plus
Perks & Benefits: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with Company match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited products (for real), RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.