Coordinator, Organizational Fitness
RXBAR: We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBAR cuts through the clutter with a clean ingredient deck and disruptive
branding. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition has propelled RXBAR to be a major, rapidly
growing player in the nutrition category.
Coordinator, Organizational Fitness: Over the last 4 years, RXBAR’s growth and success can be attributed to our commitment in the fitness of our team members and our company. The Organizational Fitness function leads and designs strategies, content, and programs that support change while building a consistent cultural identity in our departments and team members. The Coordinator, Organizational Fitness role will serve as the administrative backbone that allows the Organizational Fitness department to execute upon continuous design work that enriches both our team members and company.
Our ideal candidate will have an interest in activating and facilitating day-to-day designs and activities that aim to improve the organization’s mission of creating a culture of continuous improvement. The ideal partner is steady and influential, highly-detailed oriented yet also creative, and enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamically-teamed environment, both within their department, and also at scale within the broader organization.
General Functions + Responsibilities:
- Support and collaborate with the Specialist and Director of Organizational Fitness in their design creations, engagements, and workshops
- Align people, places, and materials for department and company specific activities and engagements
- Organize, synthesize and graphically communicate information and data to a variety of stakeholders
- Cross-functionally map and share DiSC profiles to ensure that all key stakeholders are empowered to maximize the ongoing and rapid development of new hires
- Work in dynamic partnership with the Service team
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Behavioral Sciences/Health, Psychology, Art History, Design or related field
- 1-2 years of work experience in above stated fields; an interest in ambiguity will be considered a plus
- Confidence and experience with graphic and communication design (Keynote or PowerPoint)
- Appreciation and moderate background in design thinking and/or design strategy
- Knowledge of DiSC and/or EQ preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Self-starter, emotionally intelligent, potentially skeptical, and strong critical thinking skills
- Equal comfort in Excel, Keynote, and Photoshop
Total Rewards Package: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with RXBAR match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.