Corporate Account Advisor at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 17+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 105,000 restaurants in 2,000 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, Eat24).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
As an Account Advisor, you will be managing a portfolio of restaurant accounts. You will be tasked with helping your portfolio of restaurants get the most out of using Grubhub and consulting with them to have the most ideal menu page for our diners. Increasing their conversion number and building the value of GrubHub will be key! As an Account Advisor, you will be responsible for growing and expanding our relationships with all your restaurants.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Make daily connections to leads in order to sign them up for various Grubhub platforms at the highest commission percentage.
- Must stay extremely well organized dealing with 100s of leads at a time, all in various stages.
- Exceed high-volume quota goals.
- Must have a strong phone and email sales acumen, with a focus on consultative selling and discovery of a restaurant’s needs.
- Have a robust understanding of all of Grubhub’s various platforms to an extent of feeling 100% comfortable explaining them in detail to potential clients.
- Must have thick skin and an empathetic tone in many instances when reaching out to a restaurant who is unhappy with Grubhub for various reasons, resolving their current issues and ultimately going beyond simply maintaining their business by adding additional services.
- The ability to shift on a dime between a persuasive salesperson and a compassionate account manager.
- Expert knowledge of both Sales and AA roles in Salesforce.
- Must have the ability to help a restaurant create a catering/bulk ordering menu from scratch while being aware of various cuisine types and how to create a menu that best suits a diner’s needs
- Deep understanding of Super Admin roles in GFR with the ability to create complex delivery boundaries to match client’s needs.
- Represent Grubhub’s core values while interfacing both externally with restaurants as well as internally with the crossover team and management.
You Should Have
- Outstanding, positive attitude
- Ability to work Monday through Friday, 9am–5pm or 10am-6pm CST, at our Chicago office
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of Sales experience. Experience working with (or selling to) restaurant owners is a major plus. Restaurant experience is also a plus.
- Native-level fluency in English is required. Candidates fluent in Mandarin or Spanish are strongly preferred.
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Comfortable making outbound dials on the phone
- Demonstrated track record of success meeting or exceeding goals
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, Google products) with the ability to quickly learn new software. Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM a plus.
- Passion and aptitude for working in a fast-paced and fast-growing environment
And Of Course, Perks!
- PTO. It’s true, we provide you a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.