Corporate IT Director at SPINS LLC
The Corporate IT department is responsible for managing the network and corporate information technology resources for SPINS offices and employees worldwide. We’re seeking a candidate who cares deeply about customer experience, and will take personal ownership for the quality of our IT experience. You’ll be equally comfortable talking with engineers, executives, and business users. You will be responsible for providing direction and guidance to multiple teams including IT Helpdesk, IT Operations, Network Engineering, and Software Purchasing.
What You’ll Do
- Leads system-wide initiatives to improve efficiency and effectiveness of SPINS’ business processes in accordance with priorities and directions negotiated and discussed with various leadership groups.
- Creates and manages the Enterprise Applications budget and provides input in the administration of related budgets.
- Vendor management and contract negotiation.
- Leads migration from legacy on-premise software to SaaS technologies.
- Manage day to day activities of the Identity and Access Management team.
- Onboard and Offboard corporate applications to ensure that systems tools are aligned to meet business requirements.
- Prepares activity and progress reports regarding all systems analysis and programming areas.
- Collaborates with other Information Technology management staff regarding enterprise and system-wide computer architecture, capacity, planning, security, and usage.
- Provides a significant level of input regarding hiring/termination decisions, performance management, salary increases and disciplinary actions and/or budget management.
- Provide leadership, direction and development opportunities for the corporate IT teams.
You Should Have
- 7+ Years Leading Corporate IT and Leading Help Desk
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and/or 10+ years of equivalent IT experience. Master’s degree is preferred
- 5+ years as IT Project Manager with experience managing large technology projects and interfacing with C level Executives
- 5+ years’ experience in facilitating the design and maintenance of complex IT Systems that include data storage, network and/or server and client computing systems.
- Working knowledge of the management of standard corporate software like Teams, Slack, G-Suite, Atlassian Jira and Confluence.
The SPINS Way
- Direct – We communicate with clarity, honesty and respect in all situations and embrace opportunities to provide solution-oriented feedback.
- Determined – We are committed to overcoming all obstacles to achieve results. We adapt to change, seek opportunities to learn and rapidly translate that learning into action.
- Passionate – We go above and beyond to help our partners achieve their goals. We challenge assumptions and are comfortable forging new paths.
- Collaborative – We leave our egos at the door, believing that working together we will produce an outcome that’s greater than each individual contribution.
If we haven’t convinced you to join us yet, this just might! Sure we have a great benefit program but SPINS also offers its team members:
- Company subsidized commuter transit program
- Gym, bike storage and showers onsite
- Fresh and healthy snacks daily
- Vibrancy 360 Wellness Program: Free yoga and fitness classes, onsite massage, volunteer opportunities, client product demos, outings, and more.