Founded in 2014 and having grown to 110 global team members, Supernova offers the industry’s first and only cloud-based, fully customizable, end-to-end software solution to automate securities-based lending (SBL) from origination through the life of the loan. By combining thought leadership in suitability and risk management with industry-leading education and the latest technology, Supernova enables advisors to deliver holistic, goals-based advice and to help their clients achieve financial wellness. We partner with the industry’s largest banks, most prominent insurance companies and leading online brokerages to democratize access to securities-based lending and better the entire financial ecosystem.
Credit Analysts assist clients and financial advisors with various aspects of wealth management lending, and ongoing servicing for Supernova Lending products. As a Credit Analyst, you will focus on helping grow the business with independent financial advisors, independent broker dealers and large financial enterprises that adopt our solutions.
Responsibilities will involve assisting clients, handling documents, and performing other administrative duties. Our end-to-end loan processing starts from setup, to application decisioning, to the ongoing servicing for our lending products. Our loan platform is technology focused and the service team plays a key role in product development and ongoing enhancement.
- Support questions and inquiries about our product offerings and their requirements
- Support the onboarding of new advisors on our platform
- Assist applicants in completing required loan application process; ensure the completeness and accuracy of applications
- Guide and monitor loans through the process to ensure both completeness and timely execution
- Develop a relationship with clients; be proactive in identifying problems and themes; create a repertoire/cadence with follow-ups and issue escalations; recommend/implement service enhancements where appropriate.
- Ongoing servicing of loans after origination which include answering questions, completing client requests and updating documents / records as defined in the documented processes and procedures
- Field questions about money movement processes, interest payments, lending requirements, and more
- Maintain the highest level of integrity and customer confidence by keeping loan and customer information confidential
- Perform other administrative duties such as preparing reports, client communications or any other task required for the company to accomplish its mission of lowering borrowing costs for all individuals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or other fields of study related to finance, banking and wealth management OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years of experience working in banking or wealth management preferred
- Series 7 preferred
- Margin experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite programs, especially Excel
- Experience working with financial advisors and their clients
- Understanding of financial investment products
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Punctual and hard working
OUR CORE VALUES
At Supernova, we...
- Form, execute, and communicate new ideas that add value to our employees and customers
- Strive through obstacles and failures
- Follow-through on promises or commitments to others, accept responsibility, and answer for actions & decisions
- Listen to, understand, and support our employees and customers
- Act with speed, positive attitude, and flexibility
- Exceed expectations and surpass ourselves every day; we embrace a sense of pride and never stop growing
Read Full Job Description