CSR - Bilingual (Spanish/English)
At FTD, LLC we continually evolve the business by promoting a culture where solutions from the technology group help transform our business through customer-meaningful solutions, innovative technologies, and business-impacting projects.
This highly crucial role will professionally assist our customers with product and gift selection, and the processing of orders. Resolve problems from existing orders by working with consumers and florists following FTD policies and procedures.
You will Contribute by talking to customers by phone to act as a consultant regarding our products and gifts to close a sale.
- Processes orders using internal computer applications. Verifies and validates all information provided by the customer before submission.
- Negotiates effectively with customers and florists to uphold the Company's Product Guarantee Policy.
- Consistently achieve key indicators and performance standards as defined by call center management. Each CSR should review their statistics daily to monitor their progress towards continual improvement.
- Provide consumers with quality service by following the scripting in the computer systems. This information is documented during the quality monitoring sessions.
What we seek is a CSR with the ability to effectively communicate and problem solve. These are what we are looking for;
- Bilingual- Spanish/English
- High school diploma or general education degree; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience; Inbound call center experience desirable
- Excellent sales skills
- Clear speaking voice and good listening skills
- Good typing/keyboarding skills
- Ability to handle pressure professionally and maintain even disposition
- Ability to show empathy and be persuasive
- Ability to control the call and conform to the customer's pace
- Good follow up skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Ability to make quick decisions
- Must be flexible, receptive to change, and can adapt quickly to changing business requirements
- Knowledge of flowers and floral content preferred
- Technical experience with the Internet and demonstrated computer skills in MS Word and Excel
What we offer:
We strongly embrace the definition of a "flat" organization where you will spend time with business leaders, managers, developers, product management and executive leadership. There are job opportunities, and then there are career opportunities. Let us provide you with a career where you look forward to Mondays. Careers that have a positive impact and offer you a future as we change, grow, expand and explore new and exciting experiences for our global customer base.
Reporting to: Cathy Sinkus, Director, Florist Member Services
Recruiter: Ty Cation
Location: Downers Grove, Illinois