The Current Client Consultant is an inside sales role that is responsible for generating additional revenue through the client base. In this role, you will be developing business relationships with C – Level Executives and identifying their business objectives and aligning Paylocity solutions to meet those objectives.
Performance Objectives/Job Duties:
- Possess a complete understanding of Paylocity services, products, internal sales tools, and processes.
- Generate additional revenue for Paylocity by reaching out to decision makers and C- Level Executives within the current client base.
- By using sales and negotiation skills, a Client Consultant will present Paylocity products and services that meet a client’s needs, conduct product demonstrations via the web, prepare and present proposals, and provide appropriate follow-up throughout the sales process.
- Ability to handle objections.
- Close ancillary business to meet and exceed assigned monthly and yearly sales quotas while maintaining or exceeding minimum sales activity standards.
- Complete and obtain appropriate documentation required by internal departments for implementation.
- Set appropriate client expectations.
- Maintain customer relationship management (CRM) database.
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently while managing a sales pipeline.
- Other duties as assigned
- Self-driven, ambitious professional with the desire to consistently meet and exceed assigned quotas.
- Strong active listening skills to be able to uncover client needs and objectives.
- Ability to conduct a full sales cycle.
- Strong written and oral communications skills to effectively represent Paylocity.
- Proficiency with Salesforce and MS Office applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Mobility required for sitting, standing and walking.
- Manual/finger dexterity required in both hands to operate computer keyboard and manipulate small objects.
- Sensory ability required to see, hear and touch.
- Mental effort required for reading, writing, visualization, calculation and analysis.
- Job duties performed in an office environment with uniform temperatures and normal air conditions.