Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners – because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
The Current Client Consultant is an inside sales role that is responsible for generating additional revenue through the client base. In this role, you will be developing business relationships with C – Level Executives and identifying their business objectives and aligning Paylocity solutions to meet those objectives.
Location: Schaumburg, IL
Reports To: Current Client Consultant Manager
• Possess a complete understanding of Paylocity services, products, internal sales tools, and processes.
• Generate additional revenue for Paylocity by reaching out to decision makers and C- Level Executives within the current client base.
• By using sales and negotiation skills, a Client Consultant will present Paylocity products and services that meet a client’s needs, conduct product demonstrations via the web, prepare and present proposals, and provide appropriate follow-up throughout the sales process.
• Ability to handle objections.
• Close ancillary business to meet and exceed assigned monthly and yearly sales quotas while maintaining or exceeding minimum sales activity standards.
• Complete and obtain appropriate documentation required by internal departments for implementation.
• Set appropriate client expectations.
• Maintain customer relationship management (CRM) database.
• Ability to establish priorities and work independently while managing a sales pipeline.
• Other duties as assigned
• Strong written and oral communications skills to effectively represent Paylocity.
• Ability to conduct a full sales cycle.
• Proficiency with Salesforce and MS Office applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Mobility required for sitting, standing and walking.
• Manual/finger dexterity required in both hands to operate computer keyboard and manipulate small objects.
• Sensory ability required to see, hear and touch.
• Mental effort required for reading, writing, visualization, calculation and analysis.
• Job duties performed in an office environment with uniform temperatures and normal air conditions.
• Self-driven, ambitious professional with the desire to consistently meet and exceed assigned quotas.
• Strong active listening skills to be able to uncover client needs and objectives.
As of 4/6/2021: This job excludes CO applicants
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We’ve made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there’s still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
• Education & Awareness
• Client Community
• Company Representation
• Advocacy & Support
• Fairness & Equality
• PCTY Gives
Want to learn more, click here to access our DEI flipbook. https://www.flipsnack.com/paylocitycom/diversity-equity-and-inclusion.html
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.