Custom Data Entry Associate
Working for Trunk Club
When you join Trunk Club, you join the Nordstrom family. Our fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment is paired with the strong history and experience of a retail legacy. We have access to some of the greatest minds in retail and technology and are constantly creating innovative strategies to develop the ultimate apparel solutions. We welcome your adaptability, your curiosity, and your passion to contribute to our unparalleled shopping experience!
Who we are
Our Operations Team is the core of the brick and mortar spaces of Trunk Club. As a Custom Operations Associate, you will act as a foundational force of our Order Processing Team as you will be responsible for the entry and submission of custom clothing orders. This individual will also provide support to our sales and management teams in operational activities, seeking every opportunity to improve service standards.
What you’ll do
- Serve as operational support via data entry, system management and communication with Custom vendors and cross functional teams at Trunk Club to fulfill Custom orders.
- Understand, decipher and translate measurements, sizing and garment construction to vendors and manufacturers.
- Participate in trainings when applicable to fully comprehend garment design and construction
- Provide guidance to sales team on custom garment creation, operational capabilities and inquiries
- Manage and troubleshoot production issues and inquiries with different vendors and manufacturers throughout process
- Generate new and efficient processes and assist with team and seasonal projects
What you’re like
- A data and detail wizard. You work precisely, notice errors in data and can spot them with ease.
- A problem solver. You notice issues and find workarounds quickly.
- A collaborator. You are comfortable working with multiple teams.
- A clothing connoisseur. You are interested in the Custom Division of Trunk Club and are excited to make our customers feel great.
- A positive spirit. You enjoy working on a cross-functional team and inspire others with your attitude.
A few of our perks
- A location in the popular Chicago River North neighborhood
- Social environment with built-in bars, a rooftop view, and our very own coffee shop!
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.