ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
· Lead, organize, and manage executive-level special projects to explore and implement changes across our business in conjunction with functional leaders.
· Capture major takeaways, maintain milestones, and track, assign and drive the delivery of clear action items. Work with leadership team to escalate key issues that are stalled.
· Optimize which Customers and Partners C-Suite spends time with working with regional sales leads on which customers they should meet when traveling in each region, which meetings they should take vs. pass onto other Executives/people, which customer they should engage with to close a deal or generate pipeline
· Deepen customer/partner relationships: work with the CSG org to proactively engage top customers and partners (e.g., holiday emails to T-75), close the loop when deals close of people C-Suite has met with etc.
· Optimize the process for pre/post leader in customer meetings: work with sales reps on optimizing C-suite effectiveness in meetings- ensuring thorough and thoughtful briefing documents, making sure the leader gets docs in a timely manner, working with AEs and Comms lead on customer follow up notes, work with sales reps to make sure commitments are completed and follow ups schedule
· Travel support on major trips (e.g., EMEA, APJ), as required
· Communicate priorities, activities, and results to the larger organization, while ensuring deliverables are met.
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
· Minimum 5+years of sales experience with a natural affinity to drive deals forward
· Superb leadership and influencing skills
· Experience building and leading high-performing teams, either in a direct or indirect/matrixed capacity
· Ability to motivate others, drive collaboration, teaming & resolve the conflict between diverse stakeholder groups
· Passion for and demonstrated success understanding and fulfilling internal or external customer needs; problem-solver mindset
· Sharp business judgment, ability to see "big picture" and to prioritize
· Executive presence, strong verbal and written communication
· Ability to manage change and ambiguity with an action-orientation/drive – must thrive in a dynamic environment
· High energy, strong work ethic, disciplined execution skills, willingness to do whatever it takes to deliver results
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.