Customer Advocate at Sprout Social
We are looking for an all-star Customer Advocate to join our Support Team. Our highly motivated and driven Support Team acts as Sprout’s resident experts to help our 25,000+ customers answer the toughest of questions and solve problems on the Sprout Social platform every day. Over the past 10 years, our Support Team has built one of the most impressive customer service reputations in the industry by providing service that aims to surprise and delight our customers through a solutions-oriented team. We are looking for your drive and creative problem-solving skills to contribute to and enhance our level of service and commitment to our customers.
If you are a top performer with excellent people skills, the desire to dive deep into new technology and have a knack for problem-solving, please apply!
This is a role with career growth potential. We are looking for candidates who are eager to develop their professional and technical experiences, and are ready to take their skills, experience and customer support career to the next level!
These are the minimum qualifications that our hiring team is looking for in this role:
- 1+ years of custom-facing support experience
Additionally, these are the preferred qualifications that would indicate a particularly strong candidate:
- Willing to work hours of 9:30pm - 5:00am Philippine Standard Time, Saturday - Wednesday.
- Proactive self-starter with a high standard for quality
- Natural problem solver
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Within 1 month, you will...
- Complete Sprout Social’s new hire training & onboarding program alongside other new Sprout Social team members
- Further solidify your training on Support specific processes and tools along with how your role fits into our team and the organization
- Begin to handle customer interactions via email and guided live chats
- Understand department key success metrics and how to contribute towards those goals
Within 3 months, you will…
- Effectively triage incoming inquiries to appropriate internal teams
- Independently solve customer requests through live chat and email channels
- Contribute to team goals by focusing on CSAT ratings, QC reviews, response and resolution times
- Build a strong understanding of inter-departmental communications in order to properly route tickets and follow up on escalated issues
Within 6 months, you will...
- Identify opportunities for process improvements in day-to-day
- Improve internal documentation in order to streamline processes
- Master the Sprout Voice in customer-facing interactions
- Exhibit growing knowledge of our product, processes and tools
- Serve as a liaison to various teams, providing key updates as needed for customer requests
- Be a resource internally and externally, serving as a resident process expert
Within 12 months, you will…
- Serve as a resident expert and go-to person for our team processes and tools
- Continue to consistently exceed expectations in productivity and quality measures
- Increase your product knowledge and troubleshooting capabilities
- Begin building areas of professional expertise
Of course what is outlined above is the ideal timeline, but things may shift based on business needs and other projects and tasks could be added at the discretion of your manager.
About Sprout Social
Sprout Social powers open communication between individuals, brands and communities through elegant, sophisticated software. We are relentless about solving hard problems for our customers and committed to both customer and team success.
Team Sprout is a group of very talented, smart and passionate people with broad interests and backgrounds. We believe that true employee engagement cannot happen if you can’t bring your whole self to work, so we’re committed to building a diverse team, embracing an inclusive culture and investing in equity across our organization. That dedication is core to Sprout. We want all candidates, particularly those coming from traditionally underrepresented groups in the technology industry, to know they are welcome at Sprout.
We’re proud to regularly be recognized for software, product and company culture achievements. Our team’s shared belief in Sprout’s mission promotes a culture of openness, empowerment and fun. We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team. This program includes:
- Insurance and benefit options that are built for both individuals and families
- Progressive benefit programs
- High-quality and well-maintained equipment - your computer will never prevent you from doing your best
- Growing corporate social responsibility program that is driven by the involvement and passion of our team members
Sprout Social is an equal opportunity employer. Anyone seeking employment here is considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex (including sexual identity), age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, order of protection status, citizenship status, arrest record or expunged or sealed convictions, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. We value the things that make us different and want to see how you can make our team better!