Customer Care Coordinator
Hello, we’re Built In
Built In is the most powerful online recruiting solution for tech companies across seven U.S. markets. The network of Built In sites provides an exclusive, behind-the-scenes look at the innovative products and cultures of today's top tech companies. Currently HQd in Chicago, Built In operates sites in Chicago, Los Angeles, Colorado, Austin, New York, Boston and Seattle.
By working at Built In, you’ll have the chance to work directly with the latest and fastest-growing technology companies all around the country. We help other companies solve their biggest pain points — talent and awareness — with our employer branding and recruitment solutions.
We’re looking for a Customer Care Coordinator
You will work internally with the account management and product team to help support customer retention, growth and happiness. You will be responsible for critical internal projects to effectively onboard and service our customers. In this role you will help build, implement, and refine the customer success and support process. In short, the entire role is to deliver a happy, satisfied, referring customer. You must be comfortable working at a fast pace and treat the “job” as your own business, and thrive on learning daily.
How you’ll contribute
- Maintain a deep understanding of our solutions, content and the most relevant features/functionality for each customer’s specific business needs.
- Resolve customer support issues quickly using resources from across the company.
Monitoring and Implementation
- Monitor customer usage throughout the customer lifecycle to not only identify and prioritize at-risk accounts but also run standardized plays to mitigate churn.
- Lead efforts in building processes, and procedures that are repeatable.
- Support the resolution of delivery, implementation or technical issues.
- Contribute ideas to overall company strategy and product roadmap.
- Work closely with Account Management (AM) team to ensure effective and efficient onboarding of new customers and drive greater usage/adoption over time.
- Partner with Account Management (AM) team to develop information and data-driven touchpoints for customers to continuously demonstrate value.
- Serve as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback to Product, Content and other teams on how Built In can better serve our customers.
- Interface and collaborate with Product, Sales, Marketing and Executive Leadership to achieve client goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years’ experience in Customer Support or related field, such as Client Onboarding, Client Engagement, or Customer Service.
- Empathy for customers, and a passion for helping them.
- Successful track record of designing, implementing and validating processes and policies.
- Team player with a strong sense of ownership and get things done attitude.
- Strong project-management skills, including great attention to detail.
- Diplomacy and grace under pressure.
- Understand success analytics and are comfortable sharing your success metrics and being held to goals.
Impress us even more
- Past startup experience or strong desire to be at a startup and a part of a growing organization and the challenges that come with it.
What we value
- Communication - You should have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to establish credibility and trust. Honesty, transparency, and thoughtfulness are a must.
- Interest in and knowledge of the digital industry - You must be passionate about three things: (1) technology (2) building innovative digital products and services; and (3) helping companies grow. This is what we do.
- Getting the job done – You may need to work some evenings and weekends, and responding to customers outside of work hours. If you are passionate about the company and what you are creating, this will not appear as a job but yet a combination of life and work.
- Culture add – We treat each other and all members vital to the community with respect. Humility, selflessness and strong work ethic are requirements.
- Education - We value intelligence, personality, experience and overall fit over a degree.
Built In is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.