Customer Education Specialist at Showpad
Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
To support our rapid growth and innovation, Showpad is hiring a dedicated Customer Education Specialist. In this role, you'll develop broad-based training programs that can be used across our portfolio, as well as custom curriculum developed in partnership with select clients to meet their specific business needs.
In partnership with the Showpad Customer Success Managers, you'll build education solutions that address your clients' needs to help them change the way they think about how they can empower their salesforce. You will collaborate with the Professional Services, Technical Support and other cross-functional stakeholders partners to ensure our customers are properly enabled and set up for success with the Showpad platform. This role reports to the Manager of Customer Success Programs as part of the Global Customer Success team.
Key responsibilities as a Customer Education Specialist at Showpad
- Develop training curriculum to support new customer launches as well as materials to support Showpad’s ongoing innovation to drive maximum adoption within our customer base
- Develop curriculum to enable admins on the platform and to support “Train-the-trainer” model
- Act consultatively with clients to tailor standard training to their use case, audience and business needs
- Deliver trainings both virtually and in-person for customer launches
- Reiterate and improve educational program based on results to drive customer satisfaction and platform adoption
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- 3+ years of experience in a training/educational role with proven results
- Experience at a software company/Saas is a plus
- ~30% Travel - in the US & Europe
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills - both virtually and in-person
- Passion for making customers successful
- Commitment to providing an effortless customer experience
- Change management knowledge and/or willingness to learn
- Experience in a high-growth environment
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every sales person is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.