Customer Enablement Manager at Returnly
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:23 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, September 22, 2020
At Returnly we help merchants turn product returns into new revenue streams. We're a financial technology services company that builds award-winning products that drive repurchase behavior and customer loyalty. Backed by smart money VCs in Fintech, we are one of the most well-funded startups in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our mission is to de-risk online commerce and we’re building a team of amazingly talented people to help us do it.
About the Role
At Returnly, we value you as a whole person. We care about the skills you bring to the table, but more importantly, we care about the kind of person you are and the attitude you bring to the table. Returnly is seeking a Customer Enablement Manager to serve the educational needs of both our customers and our customer success team members.
This position will produce assets and leverage various educational channels (Help Center articles, videos, webinars, presentation decks, learning management systems, in-person training sessions and more) to educate our customer success team members as well as our external customers on all things Returnly. Candidates should excel at content/information design and delivery, optimizing for adult learning and maximizing information retention.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop an extensive working knowledge of Returnly products, value demonstration, best practices, and implementation strategies to create customer facing content for a broad range of use cases and customer goals
- Use your expertise in audio-visual storytelling, and instructional design to create Help Center articles, scripts, storyboards, presentation decks, videos, and interactive learning content to benefit both the internal CS team and our external customers
- Manage and build an ongoing continuing education webinar series for our customers including best practices content, product roadmap previews, and customer interviews generating timely and high-impact topics, securing any guest speakers, approving content, training presenters, and promoting the webinars to drive up registration and attendance rates
- Handle the full pre/production/post cycle for video projects, such as customer onboarding videos, Help Center workflows, and custom training content
- Conduct or supervise audio recording sessions and video shoots from both a creative and technical perspective: set up and operate microphones, lights, cameras, and other equipment. Direct shots and coach presenters, Cut, edit, and splice footage. Handle post-processing (upload videos, annotate, and embed them in appropriate channels)
- Produce technical and best practice documents to enable teams directly, and for our Help Center
- Develop learning pathways through a LMS to keep the customer success team up-to-date on their knowledge of the Returnly platform as well as new product releases
- Facilitate product training webinars to educate customers on best practices using a variety of delivery methods
- Quality control & sitemap oversight of knowledge center content, and evolving it into a thriving Customer Community
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in a related role, which may include: Instructional design, video editing, content writing, and/or enablement
- Help Center article creation/ownership within Zendesk or equivalent
- Ability to build content across a variety of multimedia outlets
- End-to-end video production experience: creating scripts, recording, editing with Adobe Premiere/After-Effects or Final Cut Pro (or equivalent), and post-processing workflows
- Experience using Zoom for Webinars, including content design, group facilitation skills and post webinar follow through
- HTML/CSS knowledge and a solid technical foundation a plus
- Knowledge of E-commerce Supply Chain Management SaaS products such as Shopify are a plus
- Superior communication skills. Internal and external written/oral communication are critical in this role
- Interest in entrepreneurship and comfort with risk. Candidates should be prepared to problem-solve and adapt on the fly
- Orientation toward analytics and data driven process improvement
Diversity - We are diverse, independent thinkers and still one team with one mission.
Openness and empathy - We learn and grow by listening to our customers and each other.
Integrity - We always do what’s right for our customers, Returnly and ourselves - in that order.
Team - EQ is as important as IQ. We make time to help each other out.
Commitment - We are curious and fearless. We own risk, outcomes and everything in between.
Read Full Job Description