ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 130,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 130,000 today to millions.
We are seeking a highly driven, outgoing and tech-savvy Bilingual (Spanish & English) Customer Enablement Specialist to support our growing customer base.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in customer relations/account management and is passionate about creating outstanding customer experiences while helping businesses achieve their goals. Candidate must be highly motivated, possess a customer first mentality and be willing to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and growing environment. ActiveCampaign’s Customer Enablement Specialist will conduct training and strategy sessions for our customers and will work hard to expand existing accounts to develop new business.
As a Customer Enablement Specialist at ActiveCampaign, you are part of a Customer Success team that is focused on cultivating strong relationships and loyalty with more than 120,000 businesses around the world. Our customers rely on ActiveCampaign to make smarter business decisions based on data-driven analytics and workflows. We pride ourselves by being the primary point of contact for all of our customers and are dedicated to providing personalized experiences to each and every brand.
What Your Day Could Consist Of:
- Conduct one-on-one training and strategy sessions for customers to help them learn how to use the ActiveCampaign platform and execute on their email marketing strategy
- Provide strategic recommendations for how to achieve greater success, including uncovering growth opportunities
- Respond to inbound customer inquiries via our ticketing system
- Reach out to customers proactively for retention and upsell opportunities
- Develop a deep understanding of the product to recommend the software’s features and functionality that meet customers' specific business needs
- Partner with internal teams to ensure customer needs are being met; coordinating with technical support, sales, marketing, finance, and product teams
- Consistently bring creative ideas and solutions to the team on how to improve the customer experience
What Is Needed:
- 1-2 years of experience in customer success, sales, or account management. SaaS success/sales experience is desirable
- Bilingual- Spanish & English
- Passionate about providing an exemplary customer experience
- Demonstrated understanding and application of effective service and selling strategies
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Technical expertise, ability, and appetite to acquire knowledge of new products
- Desire to serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all ActiveCampaign functional areas
- Demonstrated ability to deal with rapid change and a strong team player
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, parental leave, career pathing and lots of swag.
Check out more information on our benefits & perks here.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.