Customer Engagement Specialist- Amsterdam
Reverb.com is a marketplace for music gear that has changed the way musicians buy and sell online. Over the last 4 years we’ve grown into the largest music instrument website in the world.
We are looking to hire a gear-crazed musician to help support our rapidly expanding community of European musicians. The role will be based in our new offices off the Vondelpark in Amsterdam.
This role will involve supporting users as they buy and sell on the site, proactively growing our seller base, and handling a broad range of other tasks associated with a small, fast growing company.
Customer service experience is a must as this position will largely involve communicating with our customers via email, phone and on-site chat. We're open to full-time or part-time candidates.
- Knowledge of music gear brands, models, and history.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to learn new programs, type quickly and generally multitask on a computer.
- A knack for customer service.
- Fluency in English and either German or French.
- Ability to work approximately 30 hours/week.
- Actively manage and respond to user issues and inquiries through support ticket platform.
- Guide and help users via on-site chat and phone.
- Monitor and police site activity including messages, offers and orders.
- Provide account management assistance for European sellers on Reverb.
- Actively recruit new potential European Reverb sellers.
- Broker resolutions to disputes between buyers and sellers.
- Encourage sales, listings and other activity on Reverb.
- Assist in the packaging and shipping of Reverb merchandise and other items.