Customer Engagement Specialist at Motorola Solutions
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewThe Customer Engagement Specialist is responsible for working with regional Motorola Solutions customers. The Customer Engagement Specialist sells directly to customers 30% of the time within designated territories. They spend the remaining 70% on account management and support activity. Interfaces and strategically partners with Account Executives to increase and capture sales within assigned territory. May develop new prospects but primarily interfaces with existing customers and run-rate sales. Develops and maintains favorable relationships with new and existing customers and is held accountable and incented for individual achievement of specific business targets and results. Each Customer Engagement Specialist is assigned to a geographic region.
The Customer Engagement Specialist is responsible for working with an assigned territory with Motorola Solutions field sellers.
This role will do the following:
- Partner with Account Executive and provide support to targeted regional accounts with transactional type daily activities
- Develop and maintain favorable relationships with new and existing customers
- Have a working knowledge of pricing strategies for customers within dedicated territories
- Establish and build strong future opportunity pipeline by following up on assigned data driven campaigns
- Proficient in utilizing Salesforce to track all support interactions with Account Executives and other field team members.
- Achieve established daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly activity and CRM performance targets
- Establish trust and build strong business relationships with customers and assigned field team
- Participates in and occasionally lead customer meetings
- Participates on weekly territory calls and make in-field visits, as appropriate
- Align with other members of the sales organization to support overall company revenue targets
- Travel, as required. Approximately 10%
- Proven sales achievement in a high-energy, phone-based selling environment a PLUS
- Experience developing collaborative relationships
- Closing skills: Winning sales campaigns after they have progressed past Needs Development; closing late stage deals; developing reasons for prospects to act; overcoming late stage deal obstacles; winning confidence and support of late stage new entrants to the sales campaign
- Experience delivering presentations
- Proficient computer skills with emphasis on Windows or Google based applications
- Preferred experience with technology sales and Salesforce.com CRM experience
- Customer focused; detail oriented
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in a high stress/fast-paced work environment
- Confidence and willingness to assume responsibility
- Self-motivated with a high degree of drive and determination
- Strong individual contributor and team player
- Adaptive and flexible (changing technologies, processes, environments)
- Bachelors Degree or 1+ years of sales experience or customer service experience
Position TypeNew Grad
Referral Payment PlanNo
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.