Customer Engagement Specialist at Outcome Health
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:41 a.m. (CST) on Monday, June 8, 2020
About Outcome Health
A healthcare innovation company
Reinventing in the point of care
Facilitating a better personal Outcome
Whether it’s supporting the diagnosis of a family member or as patients ourselves, we all have
connections to healthcare. That’s why all of us at Outcome Health are committed to transforming the point of care experience, both for our loved ones and for ourselves.
We are looking for people to bring their diverse talent, perspectives and career experiences to help us create the future in point of care.
Join our expanding team and be part of creating #ABetterOutcome.
Summary / Objective:
The primary responsibility of the Customer Engagement Specialist is communicating directly with customers who are dissatisfied with Outcome Health and/or our products. This includes customers with concerns and issues and even customers who wish to cancel our service for a variety of reasons. The Customer Engagement Specialist views customer issues not just as problems, but as opportunities. Utilizing excellent customer service skills, they will engage our customers to creatively repair and grow their relationship with Outcome Health. On an average call, the Customer Engagement Specialist will ask a series of questions related to the initial complaint or concern, taking notes and asking follow-up questions to gain a complete picture of the issue(s) at hand. This allows the Customer Engagement Specialist to begin devising solutions to support customer engagement and retention. This information will then be summarized and used to make suggestions to upper management on ways to improve our service and products. Some of these solutions will include producing training videos and documents on how our customers can get the most out of our products.
- Own and resolve customer deinstall requests in your queue while meeting your monthly goals
- Effectively prioritize and execute on multiple competing priorities and adjusting to the needs of the business
- Make the required number of outbound calls/outreach to customer offices
- Record completed work in Salesforce after all customer interactions
- Escalate work in Salesforce to other departments when applicable
- Utilize mobile device management systems to diagnose device issues
- De-escalate customer complaints
- Identify issues causing customer dissatisfaction
- Gather data and report on common themes causing customer dissatisfaction
- Support the development of customer training programs and materials
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 3 years of customer service experience is required for this role
- Experience creating and delivering training
- Proficient in G Suite software including Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Slides, and Google Sheets
- Proficient in Salesforce CRM
- Proficient in using intranet/ internet
Outcome Health provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
Read Full Job Description