Customer Experience Associate at Envoy Global
We’re looking for a Customer Experience Associate (CX) to join our Customer Experience team. The Customer Experience Associate knows that every Envoy Global customer is extremely valued and that all interactions with them are treated as such. Reporting into the Customer Experience Manager, you are the voice of Envoy Global, and a knowledge resource for end users.
- Be building proactive relationships in order to help answer inquiries pertaining to the Envoy Global platform and providing non-legal immigration support.
- As a member of a collaborative and cross-collaborative team, the Customer Experience Associate will work with the Customer Relationship Team, Product Team, and Marketing Team to solve problems.
- Help customers use our innovative technology platform, and advocate for the customer’s best interest.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree and ideally 1-3+ years’ experience in a customer facing role
- Desire to provide an outstanding customer experience with a willingness to consistently go above and beyond for customers
- Passion for technology and bringing innovative tech products to new users; skilled at quickly learning and adopting new technology tools
- Excellent written communication skills and the ability to explain highly complex topics in a way that anyone can understand
- Motivation, drive, and persistence to pro-actively solve customer problems, while remaining calm under pressure
- Passion to work in a fast-paced, high performing technology company
- Yearning to immerse yourself in learning a new industry and product to become an expert
Due to COVID, Envoy currently has its employees working from home until end of year of 2020. As part of our workforce working from home, we continually communicate with employees, fostering a culture of transparency and balance, staying focused on protecting the team and serving our customers.
To do so, our CEO hosts bi-weekly mini-All Hands Meetings. This gives the company updates on the state of the business, recognizes employees service and accomplishments, identifies opportunities to learn from each other, and have a little fun while we're at it.
We continuously identify how Envoy can support our employees and culture to ensure a productive, healthy, and balanced work environment, ultimately providing great service and tech to our customers and their workforces. Of recent, our teams and managers like to balance our productivity and focus on servicing our customers, with some fun: whether that includes virtual team happy hours and game nights or sharing photos of recent vacations (or stay-cations), and of course we always invite pictures of furry, feathered, or scaled “co-workers”.
If requested, employees are also able to voluntarily work in the office located in the heart of the Chicago Loop, conveniently located 2 blocks from Metra trains and the CTA.
As an employee of Envoy, we offer a variety of perks, benefits to help reflect our great culture and mission.
Perks & Benefits:
- Extremely competitive and robust benefits through BCBS IL including telemedicine and mental health resources, and Principal Dental, Vision coverage
- 401k and company match which vests immediately
- Annual accrual of 18 days of paid time off (PTO), 2 personal days, and 10 paid holidays per year
- 2 paid volunteer days
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- On demand learning and development courses through LinkedIn Learning
- Product and industry training
- Stock options after one year of employment
- Growing social responsibility programs & partnerships
- Opportunity to work for an organization that changes lives every day!
Recent Community Recognition:
- Built in Chicago's 2020 Best Places to Work
- Chicago Innovation Award Winner 2019
- ITA Industry Disrupter Winner 2019
Envoy Global is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability