Customer Experience Associate at Envoy Global
Location: Chicago, California or fully remote (within the US)
Envoy Global is on a mission to disrupt the global immigration process! Our patented online platform integrates the best of people and technology to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals.
Every day, we are giving companies the tools they need to hire the best talent from around the world, send talent where it's needed, and help support foreign workers and immigrants throughout the process. We're a fast-growing, award-winning technology company, a leader in our space, and are backed by some of the country's leading venture capital and growth equity firms.
Due to continued growth and internal career progression , we are looking for another Customer Experience Associates (CXA) to join our Customer Experience team on a permanent, full time basis .
Whether based in California, or Chicago, the Customer Experience Associate knows that every Envoy Global customer is extremely valued and that all interactions are handled accordingly. Reporting into the Customer Experience Manager, you are the voice of Envoy Global, and a critical knowledge resource for our end users.
As our Customer Experience Associate, your key responsibilities will include:
- Building proactive customer relationships in order to answer inquiries pertaining to the Envoy Global platform, whilst providing non-legal immigration support;
- Problem-solving in real time, with the support of our internal Customer Relationship, Product, and Marketing Teams, as required;
- Supporting Envoy's affiliated Law Firms (GIA, and CIP) to assist foreign nationals with navigating their respective immigration processes;
- Assisting new and existing customers with navigating our innovative technology platform;
- Developing strategies/ideas to enhance Envoy's user experience, whilst advocating for customers' best interests by way of ensuring work transparency and efficiency.
- 2+ years of experience in a customer facing role;
- Genuine desire to provide an outstanding customer experience;
- Passion for technology, and for bringing innovative tech products to new users;
- Skilled at quickly learning and adopting new technology tools;
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain complex matters in laymen's terms;
- Ability to consistently remain calm and positive under pressure;
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high performing technology company that fosters teamwork;
- Yearning to immerse yourself in learning a new industry and/or product that benefits the world of global immigration;
- Bachelor's Degree (desirable), or relevant experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Envoy Global has several safety protocols in place to protect employees, customers, and visitors. You may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and/or to participate in certain work-related activities. Exemption is available to qualified candidates as a reasonable accommodation.