Customer Experience Associate
- You have a real passion for helping Home Chef customers and possess excellent customer service skills.
- You must be able to work in a team environment and individually to serve our customers’ needs.
- As a Customer Experience Associate, you will serve as the front line of communication between the company and our customers.
- Associates will respond to customer issues, complaints and inquiries via phone, email and chat.
- You will act as a brand ambassador by being an expert in our product and sharing it with our customers.
- Respond to customer inquiries promptly and thoughtfully
- Assist customers in managing their Home Chef accounts.
- Strive for first-contact resolution with each interaction.
- Engage positively with customers sharing their Home Chef experience.
- Provide timely responses to tickets across all channels—less than 60 seconds for chats, less than 24 hours for emails.
- Provide an extraordinary, full life cycle customer experience to our users through phone, email and chat support.
- Anticipate customer needs and go above and beyond to ensure an efficient, seamless customer experience.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure consistent and seamless services to Home Chef customers.
- Be an expert on our product—keeping up to date on new features and weekly changing menus.
- Share themes and feedback from customers with the team to contribute to product improvements.
- GED required; Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Prior experience in Customer Support or related position (restaurants, retail, etc.)
- Positive approach to customer communication, as well as team collaboration.
- Proven communication skills – both verbal and written
- Can type a minimum 40 wpm
- You are comfortable responding over the phone, on video calls, or in person
- Dedication to excellence in hospitality and/or customer service
- You naturally enjoy working with people to solve problems and build group morale
- Comfort with a fast-paced dynamic environment that will evolve rapidly
Schedule & Salary
- 40 hours a week - 5 days/week
- Some shifts require weekend work (i.e. Wednesday - Sunday or Saturday - Wednesday)
- Flexibility is a bonus!
- Salary is $31,200/year
Perks and Benefits:- Candidates can experience Home Chef as a customer - enter promo code PEOPLE30 for $30 off your first order!- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance- Generous paid time off (PTO) policy- 401k program - Flexible spending accounts for qualified medical, dependent care, parking, or transit expenses- Employee discounts for Home Chef meal kits- Free lunch every Thursday and snacks and beverages on hand every day- Monthly on-site masseuse, team happy hours and events- Casual dress Home Chef is an equal employment opportunity employer