Customer Experience Senior Researcher at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
We are looking for an energetic CX Senior Researcher ready to be part of a growing and exciting company. You will be part of the Customer Experience team, working with your colleagues to understand the current customer experience and driving improvement actions. This role is focused on collecting customer insights through qualitative customer research as well as planning and executing on experience design initiatives. Your work will inform various customer experience design programs and other strategic initiatives.
You will collaborate with stakeholders around the company to understand where our biggest customer experience challenges lie, collecting hypotheses around these challenges, and then testing out those hypotheses by learning directly from our customers and field teams. You will play a critical role to ideate, plan, implement, monitor, and build upon new initiatives that deliver critical customer insights to our organization. You will bring proven methods and solutions with you to improve the way we work, how we support employees and partners, and how we create more operational efficiencies. You are passionate about customer experience and it shows!
What you get to do
- Perform qualitative research with our customers and partners to better understand their experience across the customer and partner journey
- Project manage research programs including setting objectives, recruiting customers, writing discussion guides, scheduling and performing research, conducting analysis and creating reports
- Coordinate logistics and identify and source the best customers for research and optimize internal processes
- Establish programs focused on scaling how we learn from customers to design better experiences for them
- Use Voice of the Customer, product, and operational data to gain insights across the customer journey
- Facilitate working sessions to identify and innovate around customer pain points
- Present findings and action plans to audiences around the company; influence senior leaders to make decisions based on customer feedback
- Help manage the Customer Experience Design Center of Excellence including fielding requests, tracking key initiatives and actions, and creating content
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders and act as an advisor for CX-related projects
What you need to have to be Successful
- Graphic design background a plus, but not required
- 7+ years of experience in qualitative customer research and customer experience roles
- 5+ years of experience in the technology industry, preferably at a SaaS company
- Prior experience designing customer experiences based on data-driven insights
- Proven success uncovering key insights through customer research and leveraging those insights to make positive changes
- Familiarity with customer journey mapping, service design and design thinking approaches
- Experience using collaboration and/or journey mapping tools (e.g. Miro, Lucidchart, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; excellent written and presentation skills
- Solid program management skills with the ability to plan project tasks/events and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to engage with colleagues, cross-functional teams, and senior leadership in a fast-paced environment
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.