Home Chef is building new ways to provide meal solutions that meet a wide variety of customer needs, and shipping locations both online and in store. Our team is a unique mix of creators, chefs, entrepreneurs, and trailblazers and we’re growing quickly. Our customer-first mentality, combined with a zest for supporting our peers, helped us bring home Built in Chicago’s Startup of the Year Moxie award in 2017. If you’re ready to be part of the action, we’re ready to connect with you. There are no limits to where we can go together.
As the COVID-19 situation continues to escalate in the US and around the world, we are committed to keeping our teams and their families as our greatest priority. To that end, we are making some adjustments to the way we will be doing business in the upcoming weeks.
We are taking all the necessary precautions to keep our employees and customers safe, and would love to have you on our team as we can continue to serve our communities.
The Customer Experience Supervisor is responsible for guiding Customer Experience Team Leads to achieve their goals and monitoring team performance against department SLA’s (service level agreements) . The Customer Experience Supervisor acts as a liaison between team leads and managers to communicate feedback, company insights and actively resolves conflict and sets team culture through example. We are looking for someone who is collaborative, approachable, results oriented and can handle the ambiguity of the role as it comes.
You will have 4 Team Leads plus ~30 Customer Experience Associates (CEAs) who will be reporting up into you. The CEAs are responsible for responding to Home Chef customer calls and emails and solving whatever problems our customers are having.
Performance appraisals, feedback, and coaching:
- Guide, lead, and manage a team of team leads and their full team performance
- Utilize metrics and data reporting to drive performance both at an individual level and at an overall team level
- Continue to research team development areas including: Productivity, QA and CSAT
- Document communications regarding attendance, behavior, and performance of Team Teads
- Assist in the design of internal policies and communicate those changes to the entire Customer Experience team
- Implement and facilitate ongoing learning opportunities to develop the supervisor leadership team
Structural Maintenance and Improvements:
- Maintain KPI and CSAT reporting by facilitating weekly reporting meetings
- Plan and lead meetings to address structural concerns and improvements
- Research best practices and identify themes that hinder workflow
- Execute new initiatives with the management team
- Own value additive cross-functional projects and facilitate successful lead-to-partner relationships
- Ensure team leads are properly managing the agent schedule, hold the team accountable for agents being scheduled for proper channels and correct hours
- Directly address escalated customer tickets received from Team Leads
- Act as point of contact for all final payroll administration
Execute plans for recruitment and onboarding:
- Execute the process to interview and select talent
- Receive guidance on staffing forecasts and work with the talent acquisition team to move requisitions forward
- Maintain relationships with temporary staffing and outsourcing partners
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability needed for this role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities.
- Completion of a two-year program such as an Associate degree required
- Completion of a four-year degree program in a related field preferred
- 1+ years experience as a lead or supervisor in a call center environment
- Highly proficient in Zendesk or other CS Ticketing software
- Ability to lead by example and motivate a team
- Proven problem solving skills and positive attitude
- Proven to excel at research and ability to identify & quantify trends
- Basic google suite proficiency (sheets, slides, docs)
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance – benefits start the 1st day of the month following your start date
- Company paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
- 401k Employer match - 50% on the $1, up to 6% of the employee's earnings
- We offer flexible spending accounts (FSA) for qualified Medical, Dependent Care, Parking, or Transit expenses
- Flexible paid time off (PTO) policy, plus sick days
- Generous Parental Leave
- Great Work/Life Balance – We value and support each individual team member
- Quarterly company-wide “Town Hall” meetings
- Ongoing professional development opportunities by level and function
- Your choice of Windows or Mac laptop, plus an extra screen
- Onsite gym
- Weekly Fooda credit
- Newly renovated office in the historic Old Main Post Office which is located close to multiple Metra and CTA options
- Employee discounts through Perkspot
- Discounts on Home Chef meal kits and at Kroger stores
- Casual dress in a fun, friendly and collaborative work environment
Candidates can experience Home Chef as a customer - enter promo code PEOPLE30 for $30 off your first order!
Home Chef is an equal opportunity employer.
To view the California Applicant Notice click here