Customer Lifecycle Manager
Affinitiv is looking for a Customer Lifecycle Manager to take on a key role in our organization, define the contact strategy, extend our customer lifetime, lower churn levels, increase up-sell and cross-sell opportunities and provide quality leads to the different Sales channels. The ideal candidate will bring the right balance of creative and analytical skills, be enthusiastic about both brainstorming our next lifecycle campaign and measuring its performance.
This is an exciting opportunity to own and execute the full scope of lifecycle marketing for our products & services, including gathering user insights and data, designing creatives, launching tests, analyzing results, and establishing new touch points to engage our users across channels. We're a fast-paced and results-oriented team and are looking for someone who can jump right in, think on their feet and isn't afraid to ask questions.
- Lead lifecycle marketing strategies for Dealer Customers; inclusive of early onboarding, sustained usage, and churn & win-back programs that deliver downstream impact across the entire Affinitiv ecosystem
- Develop marketing programs that drive customer engagement with Affinitiv’s full spectrum of products and services
- Responsible for the overall strategy, delivery and execution management of the CRM lifecycle strategy
- Drive the delivery of the CRM lifecycle to deeper customer relationships, build engagement and encourage advocacy.
- Deliver the CRM strategy within the agreed budget and timescale and demonstrate ROI through putting in place effective tracking, measurement and evaluation processes
- Lead the strategic development of the CRM lifecycle strategy demonstrating benefits for both the Customer & the Business all-the-while gaining the support and buy-in through programs & influencing key internal stakeholders
- Define and implement analytic models and triggers that proactively identifies at-risk customers
- Design, plan and execute all lifecycle campaigns promoting a test, measure & learn culture
- Use analytical data to continuously test, measure and optimize the lifecycle program ensuring these continue to meet the delivery and key business metrics; cancels churn, retention, share of wallet & customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with other stakeholders to identify the key drivers of both cancels and dissatisfaction and put programs & campaigns in place to address
- 3-5 years of direct customer lifecycle management experience
- Extremely strong analytical skills
- Predictive modeling expertise
- Innate ability to interpret complex data
- Identify confusion and recommend course of action
- Strong leadership, collaboration and influencing skills
- MBA preferred