Customer Onboarding Specialist at Sertifi
Customer Onboarding Specialist
Sertifi offers an Agreement Platform built for businesses who need a more efficient and secure way to manage the full contract process. We simplify how businesses send and collect agreements and payments by bringing it all into one secure platform. Sertifi automates business processes, saves you time from performing repetitive tasks, enhances security and PCI-compliance, and provides customers an easy and convenient way to do business with your company. Thousands of businesses around the world use Sertifi to streamline their contracts and payment processes, recognize revenue faster, and increase job efficiency.
Our Customer Onboarding Specialist will be responsible for guiding new customers through the post-sales process, training them on best-practices, and ensuring product adoption.
The ideal candidate is empathic, patient, and has experience in a SaaS customer service role.
Due to the circumstances of COVID-19, Sertifi has shifted to working remotely at this time. We will interview, onboard, and operate as a remote team until further notice. As it is deemed safe to return to the office, we will consider a hybrid approach to WFH and In-Office work.
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Facilitate the transition of new clients from onboarding to self-sufficiency using customer success software (ChurnZero, Salesforce)
- Educate clients through sharing training materials, and answering any follow up questions
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of all Sertifi products
- Maintain customer needs, questions, and interactions to capture and share with Relationship Team Lead/CSM team
- Respond to customer requests through shared inbox
- Collaborate with internal teams including Sales, Engineering, Product and Marketing
- Work on ad hoc customer set up and adoption projects as necessary
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited College/University or related work experience
- 1+ year of experience in a customer onboarding or customer service role or 4+ years of experience in lieu of education
- Experience working in SaaS industry preferred
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat Pro preferred
- Experience with customer success software (i.e., ChurnZero) preferred
- Experience working in the Hospitality industry a big plus
- Passionate about customer success and driving customer outcomes
- Excellent communication
- Ability to summarize technical and complex topics to a specific target audience
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Extreme attention to Detail
- Able to collaborate well with a team, but can also manage their workload independently
- Must be highly motivated and have a positive attitude
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to type, use computer, phone, cell phone and other office/home office equipment/technology. Must be able speak, see and hear. Must be able to remain in a stationary position for prolonged periods of the time.
What’s in it for you:
We offer great benefits such as: Competitive salary, Unlimited PTO, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, life insurance, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program.
Sertifi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sertifi is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. All individuals seeking employment at Sertifi are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.