Customer Operations Administrative Advocate
Strong Growth and Profitability
What you can expect from us:
- A fast-paced environment with dynamic challenge and opportunities to make impact.
- A commitment to professional development and support for your growth.
- Ability to work with a team of hard working professionals who truly value excellence and providing a phenomenal customer experience.
- A group committed to a fantastic employee experience from the very first interview to the everyday experience.
What you get to do:
As a Customer Operations Administrative Advocate, daily activities will include managing inbound email communications through Salesforce and processing payments and refunds for customers.
You will be one of the first users of the Service Cloud platform at the company, utilizing Email to Case functionality by responding to new and existing customers and assisting with questions regarding their
account status or initiating common requests (i.e. skip a payment, ACH revocation, reschedule paydates).
While distributing and facilitating workload amongst Customer Advocates throughout your day, you will also work closely with the Supervisors to ensure escalated email communications are appropriately handled. Working closely with the Finance department, you will also be responsible for ensuring all payments received
by customers are properly notated in the system and accounted for. Similarly, you will also process refunds for customers and maintain records working with the Supervisors.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customer e-mail inquiries.
- Utilize the Service Cloud platform, specifically the Email to Case management system.
- Manage the Payments Queue, responding to or assigning up to 50+ new cases per day and closing cases as completed.
- Distribute and facilitate workload amongst Customer Advocates and Supervisors, setting follow-ups when necessary.
- Extracting documents and uploads from emails and ensuring they are properly attached to customer accounts Ensure that high priority cases (ACH revocations, paydate reschedules) are addressed within 24 hours, working with compliance on monitoring of these cases.
- Assign Debt Management Cases to the team lead on DMC accounts.
- Field customer complaints.
- Perform data entry when necessary on customer accounts
- Work closely with the Director of Customer Operations, Senior Manager or Floor Supervisors on adhoc requests Work closely with the Bizops team on process improvement initiatives, communicating pain points or suggesting ways to streamline operations.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task extensively and prioritize tasks.
- Able to use multiple systems at once to gather data.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player, willing to help in all situations.
- Some experience with Salesforce platforms preferred.
- Entry Level
- Competitive Benefit package.
- Free PPO Medical plan option with BCBS.
- Flexible Spending accounts & Health Saving plans with employer contribution up to $500.
- Dental, Vision, Accident coverage.
- Disability plans & Life insurance 100% employer paid.
- Wellness & EAP Programs.
- CTA, Metra & parking programs.
- Opportunities to donate to charity.
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks & drinks available including a Bevi machine and unlimited free coffee.
- Subsidized daily lunches.
- Free gym membership onsite.
- Free shuttle passes to Metra stations.
- Casual dress policy.
- Discounted Divvy memberships & Soul Cycle classes.
- 401(k) plan with employer match that is fully vested upon enrollment.
- Employee and peer recognition program.
- Dynamic start-up culture in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to make an immediate impact in a growth stage company.
- Flexible paid vacation policy.
- Intramural sports leagues.
- Weekly office events including but not limited to: happy hours, massages, trivia & game nights, private yoga sessions, catered breakfasts & lunches, professional development seminars, fitness classes, etc.
- Dual monitors and stand-up workstations.
- Convenient downtown Chicago office located in the heart of the city.
- Awesome panoramic office view of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan, with rooftop access.
- Equal opportunity employer.