Customer Operations Associate at Catch Co.
The Customer Operations Associate will be critical to our rapidly growing retail business and work with internal and external stakeholders to maintain efficient logistics and operations. This role will also assist in key aspects of the general operations team and serve as a versatile team member that is ready to take on and wear multiple hats.
What you will do:
- Overall management of designated retailer orders and fulfillment, including:
- Working directly with logistics providers to ensure on time deliveries
- Working with retailer routing guides and logistics requirements to ensure accurate and on time shipping
- Analyzing, managing, and forecasting inventory needs for retail customers, and working cross-functionally to anticipate demands
- Ownership of process optimization, including:
- Building and maintaining SOPs and routing guides as it relates to the designated retail partners
- Managing and mitigating chargebacks
- Managing and/or helping to develop B2B software (SPS Commerce, Transportation Management Systems, Order Management Systems)
- Domestic logistics management
- Identifying, vetting, and tracking different carriers
- Implementing KPIs and measuring these carriers accordingly
What experience you need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience with retail fulfillment or inventory management highly preferred
- Experience with SPS Commerce, Walmart RetailLink and other TMS Portals highly preferred
- Strong analytical capabilities and Excel Skills
- Plans, organizes and schedules in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Demonstrates high attention to detail, does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Excellent communication skills - speaks and writes clearly and articulately.
- Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Able to use pre-existing or low-effort solutions to solve new problems.
- Strong decision making and judgement.
What is Catch Co?
At Catch Co, our purpose is to rescue people from the indoors by connecting them with America’s top outdoor sport: fishing. More than 50 million Americans fish every year and Catch Co is the industry leader in creating products, content, and experiences that modern anglers love. Most importantly, we aim to be the industry’s most data-driven and customer-centric company.
We are building 3 unique businesses to deliver on that mission:
- Mystery Tackle Box - Founded in 2012, MTB is the most popular fishing subscription service in the world, with over 5 million boxes shipped (and counting!).
- Karl’s Bait and Tackle - Launched in 2018, Karl’s is a unique and exciting ecommerce experience that brings the local tackle shop to the Internet.
- Catch Co. fishing products - Catch Co also designs and develops some of fishing’s most popular and innovative brands and products, sold online and in retail throughout the world.
To support these businesses, we have built a best-in-class foundation of creativity, technology, data, and a fun and supportive culture. We have also built durable partnerships with some of the industry’s most impactful content creators, influencers, product designers, and more.
As we execute against our mission, our team members remain curious, action-oriented, and collaborative. If that sounds like you, we would love to meet you.
Everybody can fish with us!
These are our core values:
- Passion: We love what we do and we take pride in our work.
- Action: We work hard to get stuff done, with urgency.
- Optimism: We believe that we will succeed, and we are willing to keep trying new things.
- Honesty: We tell it like it is, communicate issues, take accountability and use data to make decisions. We are transparent with customers, partners and employees.
- Curiosity: We look for ways to make things better. We focus on solutions, not problems.
- #happydance: We create happiness for our customers and for each other.
Our culture is fast-moving, hardworking, welcoming and friendly, and we keep our calendar full of opportunities to learn from coworkers and foster community. We love a good team event (like trivia or Quiplash), continued learning (fireside chats led by colleagues), and niche Slack channels like #mlb, #bachelor, #unpopular_opinions, #badjokes and #smallwins.
Catch Co. is passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Catch Co. recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other protected status.
- "Take what you need" paid time off policy
- 11 Paid Holidays + 4 additional paid days off specifically to enjoy the outdoors
- Flexible working schedule & work from home opportunities (and a fully remote team throughout covid-19)
- Medical, dental and vision Insurance - We cover 80-100% of the premium for yourself and your dependents
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Savings Accounts or Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employer-sponsored disability insurance
- Employee discount program
- Employer-sponsored life insurance
- 401(K) plan
- Pet insurance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Free Karl's Club membership and $100 of store credit
- Unlimited coffee and fruit snacks (once we return to the office)
- And more!
Unfortunately, visa sponsorship is not available at this time.