Customer Operations Coordinator (Bilingual) at Forager
Customer Operations Coordinator (Bilingual, Experienced)
Forager is growing. Due to this growth, we’re looking for bilingual Customer Operations Coordinators who are highly motivated with operations experience who makes every customer interaction count. You’re a resourceful problem solver with a knack for finding creative solutions, and you thrive on going above and beyond in a fast-paced environment. You have a sense of urgency in everything you do, and are methodical, professional and catch every detail.
- Learn the operational structure of customers’ networks.
- Be the day-to-day point of contact for customers.
- Communicate with the Sales team to understand scope and specifics of what’s been sold to the customer.
- Schedule pickup and delivery appointments for shipments tendered by customers.
- Coordinate with carriers booked on shipments to get regular updates and shipment-specific details.
- Work with capacity team to ensure coverage is provided for all shipments that customers have scheduled with Forager.
- Coordinate with the customer’s sales and customer success representatives to communicate all relevant account management information.
- Take a creative approach to finding solutions and taking care of the customer’s every need to ensure a positive and productive experience working with Forager.
- Act as a liaison to the customer to support growth and retention efforts with all customers.
What You'll Bring:
- 1-2 years of experience in logistics or truckload transportation.
- Experience with logistics operations preferred.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
- Strong work ethic and persistence combined with patience and a positive attitude.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Capability to delegate, multi-task and prioritize effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Ability and creativity to solve problems through various communication methods.
- Effective and diligent communicator on the phone and over email.
- Basic computer and data-entry experience with Microsoft Office.
Who we are?
Forager is a logistics tech startup with one goal: simplify cross-border freight with a combination of purpose-built technology and decades of industry experience. We're building an automated and collaborative marketplace that connects cross-border shippers (customers) with their optimal carrier (trucking companies) based on region, price, and service rating.
In response to COVID-19 & Forager’s commitment to keeping our employees, their families and our community safe, we have made the decision to continue working remotely through the remainder of the 2020 year. This means all new hires will be onboarded and trained remotely. In the future, this position will be expected to work onsite at our Chicago HQ once it is safe to do so.
Forager is an equal employment opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, military or veteran status, disability, or any other legal protected characteristics.