Seeking better, doing better. Full of energy and constantly adapting. We are obsessed with growth. Growth of our company and growth of our employees. We’re an innovative startup, making a name for ourselves in the world of logistics. We pride ourselves on being transparent, personable and dedicated. Investing in our customers, carriers and employees is what differentiates us from the competition. Founded in 2017 with just three employees, MoLo boasts over 200 employees two years later. Located in the West Loop of Chicago, MoLo is not your run-of-the-mill, cubicle city. You can find our CEO, President and founders sitting on the floor with the rest of the team. MoLo has an insatiable appetite for growth, relentless commitment to customer service and an incomparable work culture. Discover something different. Find your future at MoLo today.
What will you be doing?
A customer operations representative is the entry level role within MoLo’s Customer Operations team. As a Customer Operations Representative you will be on the front lines of executing daily operations for customers' shipments. You will build and schedule shipments in a timely manner and then track the shipment for delivery. MoLo prides ourselves on great customer service, therefore you will be responsible for escalating any issues and handling all incidents to ensure the shipment is serviced. This position is well suited for organized individuals who possess tremendous attention to detail and drive. With an extensive training and mentorship program, you will quickly become comfortable with the technology used, the transportation industry and how to operate customer accounts.
In order to provide the best service to our customers, we have two different shifts available. You will have the opportunity to note which shift you are available to work during the application.
Weekend Shift: Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday from 8:00am - 5:00pm
Night Shift: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday from 11:00am - 8:00pm
If you are available to work nights or weekends, however these shifts do not align exactly with your availability then please apply and we can discuss your availability in the interview process.
- Casual and fun environment focused on teamwork
- Extensive industry and technology training
- Innovative mentorship and career development program
- Competitive salary with monthly bonus opportunity
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) with company match
What we’re looking for:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Self-motivated individual with proven issue resolution skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative and results driven environment
- Proficient in basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Bachelor's degree preferred