Are you graduating in the Winter 2020 or Spring of 2021?
Do you want to be an integral part of a business where you are not only adding value to the organization, but also being valued as a true family member?
Do you want to hit the ground running with your career and manage customer relationships?
Join MoLo and apply TODAY!
Seeking better, doing better. Full of energy and constantly adapting. We are obsessed with growth. Growth of our company and growth of our employees. We’re an innovative startup, making a name for ourselves in the world of logistics. We pride ourselves on being transparent, personable and dedicated. Investing in our customers, carriers and employees is what differentiates us from the competition. Founded in 2017 with just three employees, MoLo boasts over 200 employees three years later. Located in the West Loop of Chicago. MoLo has an insatiable appetite for growth, relentless commitment to customer service and an incomparable work culture. Discover something different. Find your future at MoLo today.
What will you be doing?
A customer operations representative is the entry level role within MoLo’s Customer Operations team. As a Customer Operations Representative you will be on the front lines of executing daily operations for customers' shipments. You will build and schedule shipments in a timely manner and then track the shipment for delivery. MoLo prides ourselves on great customer service, therefore you will be responsible for escalating any issues and handling all incidents to ensure the shipment is serviced. This position is well suited for organized individuals who possess tremendous attention to detail and drive. With an extensive training and mentorship program, you will quickly become comfortable with the technology used, the transportation industry and how to operate customer accounts.
- Casual and fun environment focused on teamwork
- Extensive industry and technology training
- Innovative mentorship and career development program
- Competitive salary with monthly bonus opportunity
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) with company match
What we’re looking for:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Self-motivated individual with proven issue resolution skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative and results driven environment
- Proficient in basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Bachelor's degree preferred