Seeking better, doing better. Full of energy and constantly adapting. We are obsessed with growth. Growth of our company and growth of our employees. We’re an innovative startup, making a name for ourselves in the world of logistics. We pride ourselves on being transparent, personable and dedicated. Investing in our customers, carriers and employees is what differentiates us from the competition. Founded in 2017 with just three employees, MoLo boasts over 200 employees two years later. Located in the West Loop of Chicago, MoLo is not your run-of-the-mill, cubicle city. You can find our CEO, President and founders sitting on the floor with the rest of the team. MoLo has an insatiable appetite for growth, relentless commitment to customer service and an incomparable work culture. Discover something different. Find your future at MoLo today.
What will you be doing?
As a Customer Operations Specialist, you will use your industry experience to deliver excellent customer service to your accounts through proactive communication. By satisfying all freight obligations throughout the life cycle of each load, you will be ensuring MoLo’s service is in the best position to be successfully executed. You will proactively provide solutions for the customers' shipments and communicate with a sense of urgency with customer contacts to resolve issues. This position is well suited for organized individuals who possess tremendous attention to detail and drive.
- Casual and fun environment focused on teamwork
- Extensive industry and technology training
- Innovative mentorship and career development program
- Competitive salary with monthly bonus opportunity
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) with company match
What we’re looking for:
- 6+ months of transportation/logistics experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Self-motivated individual with proven issue resolution skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative and results driven environment
- Solution oriented professional with a proven ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Proficient in basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Bachelor's degree preferred