Customer Relationship Manager - Immigration Specialist at Envoy Global
Envoy Global is on a mission to disrupt the global immigration process! Our patented online platform integrates the best of people and technology to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals.
Every day, we are giving companies the tools they need to hire the best talent from around the world, send talent where it’s needed, and help support foreign workers and immigrants throughout the process.
We’re a fast-growing, award-winning technology company, a leader in our space, and are backed by some of the country’s leading venture capital and growth equity firms.
This client facing, Immigration Specialist, is responsible for assisting Envoy's clients with a proactive approach to driving solutions to customer issues. Allowing for greater adoption and retention to improve service and growth for our customers.
As the face of our company to our customer(s), you will also embody the mission and culture of Envoy – to make it easier for people to work anywhere in the world. The ultimate objective of this role is: maintaining successful partnerships with our customers through ensuring data integrity and a seamless onboarding workflow.
- Act as the main point of contact responsible for maintaining the quality of our client’s data, including both during the onboarding of new clients, and for existing clients; you will work closely with the accounts lead CRM, as well as GIA
- Prioritize multiple responsibilities and deadlines
- Track, monitor, and log evidence and documents for client cases
- Act as a liaison with Global Immigration Associates (Envoy’s immigration partner firm - GIA) to provide customer(s) with the most up to date case information
- Be a point of contact for the client during onboarding, including:
- Coordinating document transfer
- Analyzing client Foreign National roster to ensure their employee profiles are created and all documentation is uploaded into the Envoy platform
- Conducting training with both internal and external stakeholders
- Work with the Customer Relationship Manager-Team Lead for training and understanding of project goal objectives
- Proactively monitor data and reports through the Envoy Global portal
- Organize Public Access Files in the Envoy Global portal
- Bachelor's Degree, Immigration Paralegal experience
- Minimum of two years of full-time immigration experience required (Employment Immigration Experience preferred)
- Strong knowledge of procedural requirements for various types of non-immigrant and immigrant visas
- Solid MS Word, Excel, spelling, grammar, and typing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong multitasking
- Ability to demonstrate analytical problem-solving skills within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational abilities
- Achieved a high level of productivity with accuracy in former roles
- Experience managing a large caseload (ability to work well under pressure and with tight deadlines)
- Convenient Chicago Loop location – 2 blocks from Metra trains and the CTA
- Extremely competitive benefits plan including BCBS medical coverage, including FREE employee dental and vision coverage, and a company-matched 401k plan that vests immediately
- Stock options following one year of employment
- Annual accrual of 18 days of paid time off (PTO), 2 personal days, and 9 paid holidays per year
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Casual work environment
- In-office company-paid gym membership with LifeStart Gym
- Company sponsored lunches, happy hours, and events throughout the year
- Healthy snacks & unlimited LaCroix
- Monthly Product Lunch & Learns and ongoing Career Development/Training
- Built In Chicago's 2019 Best Places to Work
- Moxie Award Winner for Best Service Provider in 2015 and Most Disruptive Startup in 2016
- Rated as one of the top 50 employers for Gen Y Emerging Talent in Chicago
- Chicago Inno 50 of Fire – B2B Winner
- Growing social responsibility programs & partnerships
- Opportunity to work for an organization that changes lives every day!