Customer Service Advocate at Club Automation
Daxko’s mission is to power health and wellness throughout the world. We provide solutions, services, and insights for the health and wellness industry to engage members, deliver delightful experiences, and improve the businesses we serve.Job Description
Do you know what it takes to deliver a WOW customer experience? Are you passionate about Customer Service? Daxko's Customer Service Team is looking for a WOW-provider to support its software and engagement solutions. We need someone with personality and versatility that can take initiative, manage team projects, build rapport, and build lasting client relationships. Think you're up to the task?
NOTE: This position will provide support for one or more of our many products - Daxko Operations, CSI Spectrum, Zen Planner, or Club Automation.
Here's what the role entails...
- Talk the Talk. Effectively communicate with staff at all levels in an organization.
- Answer the S.O.S. Answer product questions and clearly explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Show them the way. Work as a consultative partner to your customer, building rapport, providing direction, and communicating customer-specific feedback via phone, email, or chat.
- Fix problems. Be prepared to investigate and diagnose system issues via research and testing.
- Own it. You'll need to think for yourself, take initiative, and act innovatively to help our customers and Daxko succeed.
- Hit the bulls-eye. You'll have goals around call volume and quality. Aim high...
- Share your stats. We don't need to know your shoe size, but we will need you to report on various performance metrics.
- Never stop learning. Participate in team trainings and professional development opportunities in order to become an expert.
Note: This position is Entry Level.
Here's what you've got to have...
- Bachelor’s degree preferred - OR - equivalent experience
- Availability to work 9am - 6pm and/or 10am - 7pm (M-F), with periodic on-call time.
- A track record in customer service is strongly preferred. Have technical, help-desk, or support experience? Then you’ll be ahead of the pack.
- Extra credit If you have an Accounting degree or experience - so you can help support our Accounting software.
- Ability to manage your time wisely. At Daxko, we believe in working hard and working smart.
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills. Do your friends call you the grammar guru?
- Mad skills with the MS Office Suite.
Our company, with a culture of collaboration, action, and entrepreneurship, has a well-deserved reputation of providing “career defining” opportunities for team members willing to pursue them.
With a high value placed on taking care of our customers and our team members, we have frequently been recognized locally and nationally as best workplaces.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Casual work environment
- Plenty of free food and caffeine
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.