Customer Service Associate
Come join the MoveSpring / Stridekick Team!
We are looking for a friendly, energetic team player to join our team as a customer support associate. This is a good opportunity for someone looking to join a digital startup and learn many new soft and hard skills. There is also ample opportunity for growth into business and technical roles with our support along the way.
Who we are
We are a team focused on building products and experiences that improve the way people interact with their health. We strive to build products through the lens of empathy, community and education.
Who you are
You bring a great attitude and high energy to work every day. You are reliable and resourceful. You enjoy collaborating with others. You love to learn new skills and technologies to improve productivity. You believe in customer experience and reflect a friendly and respectful tone in all communications. You're comfortable using computers and applications to solve problems.
What you’ll do
- You'll handle various activities including, but not limited to:
- Support users with issues on our web and mobile apps (iOS and Android)
- Respond to customer questions and issues via our web helpdesk or by phone
- Debug issues and create reproducible steps for the technical team
- Keep our knowledge base and FAQs up to date with new product releases and changes
- Collect user feedback and serve as a customer advocate to the product team
- Manage our helpdesk software and ensure turnaround time is within our published time-frames
- Provide quality assurance testing for new web and mobile product releases
- Work closely with our customer success teams to ensure client satisfaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be a savvy web and mobile user (iOS or Android)
- Be able to type at least 60wpm and navigate the web in an efficient manner
- Be knowledgeable of web and browser technologies to debug user issues
- Be organized and able to manage/prioritize multiple tasks concurrently
- Pro-active, self-motivated with a strong desire to grow as a person and within our organization.
We value soft-skills, deep empathy, passion, work ethic and leadership skills. We are most interested in how you'll complement the team and your desire to continuously learn and teach.
To apply, send your resume to [email protected]