Customer Service Associate at Guaranteed Rate
About Guaranteed Rate:
Guaranteed Rate is 5th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. The company has become The Home Purchase Experts® by offering industry-leading self-service tools and low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago with approximately 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with more than $37 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in the past year.
As a Customer Service Ambassador, you possess stellar communication skills and can provide top-notch customer service even when handling difficult situations. Customer Success is about helping our customers succeed by providing the best user experience possible. We’re able to do so by listening to our customer’s feedback firsthand and communicating that internally to departmental stakeholders. You are detail-oriented and a self-starter who is always ready to take on new challenges when given the opportunity. Your positive attitude is infectious, and your professionalism inspires others.
- Field customer inquiries via phone and e-mail and maintain internal tracking logs with customer feedback and resolution
- Effectively communicate customer inquiries to relevant loan origination teams in order to meet Guaranteed Rate’s service level agreements and operating best practices
- Monitor, respond to and solicit reviews from happy customers on Customer and Employee review sites
- Support listing management efforts for local search optimization
- Support Customer Success Analysts in delivering regular performance reports to regional and divisional production teams
- Assist in preparing monthly reports for Senior Management
- Exude positivity and professionalism with every encounter; following Guaranteed Rate’s One Voice best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 1+ years’ experience in a customer service role
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Advanced Excel and/or PowerPoint skills a plus!
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity.