Customer Service Coordinator at HAVI
HAVI is a privately held global company that innovates, optimizes and drives the supply chains and marketing promotions of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at HAVI, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
We are seeking a Customer Service Coordinator to support distribution center customers' continuous supply and promotional orders and all related customer service tasks. The Coordinator also acts as the HAVI central point of contact for distribution centers, suppliers, and a managed freight provider. Additional responsibilities:
- Act as assigned customers' central point of contact for questions on managed supply and promotional items and to ensure orders meet promotional requirements.
- Key orders daily as required using appropriate order entry programs.
- Utilize JD Edwards reporting tools to identify order errors or required order maintenance .
- Use daily order integrity reports to identify customer orders issues such as multiple vendor, duplicate POs, over-allocated, or orders that do not meet established minimums.
- Resolve service failures by working with supplier/freight providers to resolve reported order issues such as late deliveries, items not on order, incorrect items, or quantities.
- Determine root cause of problems, work with customers to understand their requirements, and provide direction to supplier and freight provider to ensure no breaks in supply.
- Ensure success of national and regional promotions by following timelines and ensuring orders are placed to meet deadlines and allocations.
- Participate in evening/weekend on-call rotation to resolve distribution center emergency issues.
- Document supplier service failures.
- Respond to calls during on-call rotation per service agreement (On-call coverage every four weeks + two holidays per year: 5pm–9pm Mon-Fri and 9am-5pm Sat-Sun)
Desired Skills & Experience
- High school diploma
- 3+ years' direct customer service experience in a fast-paced environment
- High dedication to service orientation
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Organized with high detail orientation
- MS Office experience (Word, Outlook)
- Data entry experience using 10-key system
- ERP system experience is a plus
- Willingness and ability to support evening and weekend on-call rotation is required
Our total rewards philosophy integrates programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, corporate culture, corporate citizenship and work-life balance. While individual program components may differ by country, some things remain constant:
…our commitment to rewarding results
…the opportunity to work with talented and driven individuals at every level of our company who respect each other, treat each other fairly and hold one another accountable for our customers’—and our company’s success