Customer Service Implementation Consultant at Paylocity
When you feel like you belong, work is no longer work - it's personal. At Paylocity, we believe better employees lead to better companies. Workplaces and cultures that care will build the future, and at Paylocity, we're doing just that. Join us as we develop strategies for change and transform the trajectory of your career!
We give our employees what they need to succeed, including great benefits and perks! We offer medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and a 401(k) match, as well as perks that support you, your family, and your finances. And if it's career development you desire, we provide that, too! At Paylocity, people matter most and have always been at the heart of our business.
Help our award-winning technology company run effectively as you take on big challenges and find solutions with a position in Operations.
Use your problem-solving skills to shape the way others see Paylocity. Launch your career with us!
Our Emerging Market Implementation Consultant role is an entry-level position allowing the Emerging Market Implementation Consultant the opportunity to learn the foundations of Paylocity's suite of payroll and human resource products. Emerging Market Implementation Consultant is responsible for understanding the needs of our small business clients and configuring our applications accordingly. The Emerging Market Implementation Consultant will provide first level support to our clients by facilitating training and payroll processing support until their transition to our Client Services team. Paylocity is committed to providing our clients with a high level of service; this position is responsible for maintaining this commitment within our Implementation area.
Location: Schaumburg, IL
Reports To: Implementation Leadership
- Successful facilitation of client calls
- Provide a positive client experience
- Facilitate the entry of prior provider payroll data to the Paylocity application
- Educate the client on how to navigate Paylocity's suite of applications to efficiently process payroll
- Collaborate internally between the client and other Paylocity partners as needed
- Perform quality assurance tasks to ensure accuracy of all work
- Responsible for a seamless onboarding experience for our small business clients
- Some travel up to 5% required
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- High customer service orientation with the ability to develop strong internal relationships
- Computer skills, including familiarity with web-based applications and MS Office programs, required; a solid understanding of Excel is a plus
- Willingness to perform a wide variety of tasks and projects under the supervision
- Ability to effectively solve problems by leveraging internal Paylocity resources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, organizational skills, and time management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment