Customer Service Representative - SurePayroll
All in. All the time. SurePayroll's friendly Customer Service Reps (CSR’s) are here to take control of situations and eliminate our customer’s payroll processing worries. We're committed to resolving complex issues quickly whether over the phone, via chat or through email in a contact center environment. SurePayroll's online service is backed by people dedicated to providing customers with what they need, when they need it.
Let's do this. You don't simply solve problems; you create solutions. Your success as a CSR depends on your ability to listen to customers' needs and wants. This is a solution-based service environment with an emphasis on partnership and accountability. There is a lot to learn and you’ll need to be resilient and dedicated to your training. We will equip you with the tools and knowledge you need to become an expert while also providing you the building blocks to reach your next position.
In This Role, You'll
- Utilize multi-tasking skills to navigate multiple screens/systems to troubleshoot issues
- Talk customers through various technologies and how to do wage and hour reporting, deductions and benefits, account setup for banking, employees and account administrator information.
- Pay attention to lots of details
- Document all interactions with accounts and create a trail of info others can follow.
- Continually build payroll and systems knowledge through a mixture of classroom training, self-guided learning and research (on sites like www.irs.gov) to better serve our customers.
- Manage call and hold times to increase our ability to provide excellent service to every customer.
So, what are you waiting for? If you're reading this and it sounds like we're writing about you, click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started on your next career. Here you will find a company that rallies behind its values and builds its strategies around them. Through hard work and ongoing growth and development, doors open. Many of our leaders came up through the ranks at SurePayroll, and for that we are very proud!
Req Number CUS-20-00491
To Be Qualified For This Position You Need
- Strong skills working with technology solutions
- Customer service experience
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong mathematical and solution oriented mindset
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Payroll or accounting experience is a plus
- Chat Support experience is a plus
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus
- The pay rate for this position is $17/hour+ with the ability to earn monthly performance bonus.