Customer Service Representative at SpotHero
Are you an empathetic + attentive Customer Service Professional looking to make an impact in a Chicago startup? Do you have a passion for providing amazing customer service experience? We want to meet you! We are seeking a Customer Hero (Customer Support) who will be an integral piece in maintaining and building our customers! In this role you will provide exceptional experience for our customers and leave a lasting impression of SpotHero!
Sound like you? Keep reading!
Who we are
SpotHero is a fast-growing market leader disrupting the parking + mobility space. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app, website, and connected car integrations to reserve convenient, dependable, and affordable parking. Parking companies rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace.
What you’ll get to do
- Interact with customers via phone, or email to answer questions or issues using SpotHero parking reservation service
- Handle large volume of calls + keep metrics in mind while working towards being as efficient and effective as possible
- Showcase the SpotHero brand while interacting with all customers
- Complete necessary follow up work in a thorough and timely manner.
- Partner with other departments to escalate issues that need further analysis
- Document relevant notes and tags so our product is continuously improved and to ensure customers are seamlessly communicated with
- Secure and safeguard data to preserve its integrity, reliability, and availability and ensure appropriate access levels are maintained.
What you bring
- 1 year of customer/client facing experience
- Ability to problem solve in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to work a weekend day and some holidays
- You may also have experience with CRM (Service Cloud preferred), Knowledge Sharing Platform (Bloomfire preferred), Customer Service QA Software (MaestroQA preferred), Customer Service Software (Talkdesk preferred)
Who you are
- You are Attentive - You closely listen and are able to stay in the moment.
- You are a clear communicator - Your verbal and written communication are top notch! You can speak to a customer in any situation and keep concise documentation for future references.
- You are Customer-Focused - You have a “people-first” attitude. You are committed to the SpotHero persona so the marketplace brand is sustained.
- You are Empathic - You truly show care and concern for another's situation.
- You are Positive- You ensure positive language and tone is used when communicating with customers + focus on successfully assisting customers.
- You are a Problem-Solver - You assess situations quickly and provide creative solutions for resolution.
Taking a new route? Even if you don't check all of the boxes, please still apply! We'd love to meet you + hear how you can help SpotHero drive into the future.
What we are offering:
- Career game changer – A truly unique experience to work for a fast growing startup in a role with unlimited potential for growth.
- Excellent benefits – We cover 90% of Medical Premiums, 50% of Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer company sponsored Life Insurance.
- PTO, and great work/life balance – We value and support each individual team member.
- Fun perks like snacks, catered lunches, happy hours, wellness programs, and SpotHero swag.
- Annual parking stipend (duh – we help people park!).
- The opportunity to collaborate with fun, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive atmosphere.
Our award-winning culture has received recognition from Built In’s 2021 Moxie Awards, as a 2021 Best Places to Work in Chicago, Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur, a Top Workplace by Chicago Tribune, and one of Chicago’s Best Places to Work for Women Under 35 by Crain’s Chicago Business. + featured in Built In Chi for DEI Initiatives.
SpotHero is an equal opportunity employer. We know that a diverse workforce is the strongest workforce, and are committed to building and supporting an inclusive environment for all.
PLEASE NOTE: This position is ineligible for visa sponsorship. To be considered for this role, you must be legally authorized to work in the US and not require sponsorship for employment now or in the future.