Customer Service Representative
Direct Commerce Group, LLC (DCG) is a growing and entrepreneurial business with multiple areas of focus. Privately held and well capitalized by private investors and internet industry veterans, DCG currently operates Tall Ridge and Office Designs.
Tall Ridge (www.tallridge.com) is a full-service digital marketing agency focused on helping brands like Hydro Flask, Boll & Branch and Gerber Gear succeed on Amazon and other online marketplaces. We offer products for the quality conscious consumer.
Office Designs (www.officedesigns.com) is an e-commerce business focused on offering high-end ergonomic seating, modern office furniture, and office décor products to small and mid-size businesses and home offices. Full-service offerings include design and layout services, curated product offering and installation. Because of our capabilities, we are selectively authorized to offer high-quality brands such as Herman Miller, Steelcase, Humanscale, and Haworth, in addition to various other brands.
We welcome those who want to play an essential role in driving our company's success to join us in Northbrook. Our team’s goal is to provide every customer with the best experience. The people who work here are sharp, dedicated, and shine in an entrepreneurial environment.
We're looking for people who want to improve our company every day, who launch themselves at challenges before being asked to do so, and who are willing to innovate and commit themselves to making Direct Commerce Group the best company it can be.
- Proactive focus on delivering an outstanding customer experience and driving to achieve successful customer outcomes.
- Process orders, returns and warranty claims through multiple client contact platforms (via phone, email)
- Service eCommerce customers via the Amazon platform answering incoming messages and responding to customer’s product reviews
- Professionally and promptly handle requests from internal and external customers
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements for yourself, the company and our clients
- Works collaboratively across multiple departments to exceed customer expectations
- Process driven with exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and outstanding follow through
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Broad range of experience across multiple software systems is preferred
- Based in Northbrook, IL (not a remote position)
- Ecommerce or office furniture experience a plus
- Competitive salary
- Stocked kitchen
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Smart and fun co-workers who will quickly feel like family
- 3 weeks PTO
- 401k plan with company match
- Short Term Disability