Customer Service Representative
We value putting the customer first, and on average, over 90% of our customers are satisfied with the service they received and would recommend our products to a friend. That’s all due to our excellent Customer Service team, but we need your help to make our team even stronger!
With career development opportunities and employee recognition programs, we give you the resources necessary to own your career. The successful candidate will have a genuine enthusiasm for providing a great customer experience, will possess excellent decision making skills, and is someone who is driven to succeed in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
Are you excited about this opportunity? Read on…
What is the Operations Team?
Operations is the backbone of our business! Here in the call center; we process loans, assist customers through the application process, provide excellent customer service, and follow up on past due accounts. As a member of the Enova Ops team, you will be trained to do a little bit of each in order to best be equipped to service our customers, but as a Customer Service Representative, you will primarily focus on the following:
What you'll do as a Customer Service Call Center Representative:
- Answer inbound calls from customers to provide them with accurate product and service information
- Follow-up on all customer requests via phone, chat and email
- Provide loan extensions and process loan payments
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues
- Recognize, document and alert the supervisor of trends in customer calls, chats or issues
- Provide a high level of service to our callers to ensure they understand the loan process, and to create referrals
Why join Enova?
- We are offering a $200 sign on bonus!
- Wear jeans to work every day? That's right - it is a fun and casual work environment
- Enjoy free coffee and tea 24/7
- Grow your career with training and development to reach goals of advancement
- Enjoy onsite massages to keep you feeling refreshed
- Attend frequent get-togethers - recognition lunches and team events
- Partake in a variety of employee discount programs
- Double your smarts at half the cost with tuition reimbursement
- Earn points with the employee rewards program by doing good work, trade them in to buy cool stuff!
You’re right for this job if you have a/an:
- High school diploma or GED
- Stable job history
- Commitment to a team and department through excellent attendance
- Ability to listen to a situation and think on your feet
- Strong problem solving mindset to overcome borrower’s obstacles and be persuasive when necessary
- A desire to exceed your goals in a fast-paced, metric driven environment
Must be available to work between the hours of 11:30am - 10:00pm. Most schedules do include one weekend day in the morning.
Pay and Benefits:
- Base salary: $14.00 per hour, plus a $1.00 shift differential for select schedules. You will also have the opportunity to earn a performance driven bonus incentive
- Full-time, permanent position! This is a direct hire position.
- Perks and benefits start day one!
175 W Jackson Blvd. Chicago, IL 60604
Enova is a leading provider of online financial services that leverages its advanced technology and analytics to provide access to credit for non-prime consumers and small businesses. Our roots are in Chicago, but we have served nearly 5 million customers through our six businesses in the U.S. and abroad. We pride ourselves on hiring smart and driven people who bring new and innovative ideas to the table. Our philosophy is, "Life’s short. Work someplace awesome."
Our goal at Enova is to recruit, hire, develop and maintain a diverse workforce. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.