Customer Service Representative
Customer Service - Talent Success
Cameo, one of the fastest growing and most exciting tech startups in Chicago and Los Angeles, is looking for passionate and hardworking individuals to help propel Cameo to the next level.
You’ll be joining a quickly growing team of smart, curious and driven colleagues, and be able to experience a rocket ship from its earliest days. We want you to be excited about coming to work every day, knowing that the work you dedicate yourself to will have a material impact and will help shape the direction of the next great tech company. We have an amazing culture, and hope you’ll be a part of it!
We’re well-funded, we have an awesome team, a fun product & a great product-market fit. We have all the benefits you’d expect from a rocketship startup. We also have some of the benefits you may not expect: health insurance, 401(k), monthly in-office live music events, access to the resources of top VCs, and opportunities to hang out with the Talent on Cameo.
About the Role:
In this role as a Customer Success Representative you will be focused on providing the best possible experience to our customers. This role will be heavily focused on supporting a high volume of customer communication through email, tickets, and social media. You will be asked to partner with other cross functional teams in an effort to resolve all customer issues and provide an exceptional customer experience. This is a unique opportunity to help build a best in class customer service org.
How you’ll crush it:
- Follow set policies and procedures to ensure consistency, high quality, and operational excellence across the organization; meet and exceed performance guidelines for productivity and schedule adherence
- Discover new best practices, document workflows, and knowledge-share strategies for the team to get even better
- Work with the leadership team to achieve specific customer and talent success goals in our pursuit to provide a best in class product experience
What we hope you’ll bring to the table:
- 2+ years of customer service experience in a technology company (Internet, Consumer App, SaaS, or Marketplace)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Masterful problem solving skills – identifying root cause and customer need
- Strong computer skills and light technical troubleshooting experience
- Ability to multi-task and manage the unknown – this is a fast-paced, rapidly growing (and changing) company!
- A good sense of humor and a team-player mindset
- Freakishly awesome attention to detail
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.