Customer Service Representative
Cisco Meraki is searching for a Customer Service Representative to join our Operations team in Chicago! As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality. We also understand, by simplifying powerful technology we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. Are you ready to join the team?
- Communicate effectively and clearly with distributors, partners, and customers regarding order inquiries via email
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional follow up to address any inquiry that requires additional information
- Assist the Returns team with processing return shipping labels
- Collaborate with various operations teams when supporting projects
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent organizational and collaboration skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Excellent English language, both written and verbal communication skills
- Talent for comprehending customers issues and critical thinking
- Additional language proficiency is a plus
Wonder what it is like to work for Cisco Meraki? You will be based in our gorgeous office based in the heart of Chicago, with stunning views of the city. Meraki offers a kitchen stocked with high-quality snacks and coffee machines, free catered lunches every day, and a generous benefits package. Not to mention our brilliant team who are happy to help you learn. What else could you possibly ask for?
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we don't just accept difference - it's one of our key values. Everybody In means we listen to each other's opinions. Everybody is accepted and valued here, and we are a team that works as one towards our goals. We recognize that diverse teams make the strongest teams, and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.