Customer Service Representative
Our mission is to create the most personalized and authentic fan experiences in the world. We're a marketplace where fans can book personalized video shoutouts from their favorite people. We've helped create over 500,000 moments for our customers and built a marketplace for over 20,000 talent to connect with their biggest fans. We’re breaking down the exclusivity myth of celebrity by building personal relationships between fans and talent.
Cameo is one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For and also recognized on TIME Magazine's 50 Most Genius Companies list. We are a global company, headquartered in Chicago, IL in the Fulton Market neighborhood and HQ2 in Venice, CA.
We recently closed our Series B round led by Kleiner Perkins who has backed other tech giants including Google, Spotify, and Amazon. Join our team and be able to experience a rocketship from its early days. We want you to be excited about coming to work every day, knowing that the work you dedicate yourself to will have a material impact and help shape the direction of the next great tech company.
About the Role:
In this role as a Customer Success Representative you will be focused on providing the best possible experience to our customers. This role will be heavily focused on supporting a high volume of customer communication through email, tickets, and social media. You will be asked to partner with other cross functional teams in an effort to resolve all customer issues and provide an exceptional customer experience. This is a unique opportunity to help build a best in class customer service org.
How you’ll crush it:
- Follow set policies and procedures to ensure consistency, high quality, and operational excellence across the organization; meet and exceed performance guidelines for productivity and schedule adherence
- Discover new best practices, document workflows, and knowledge-share strategies for the team to get even better
- Work with the leadership team to achieve specific customer and talent success goals in our pursuit to provide a best in class product experience
What we hope you’ll bring to the table:
- 2+ years of customer service experience in a technology company (Internet, Consumer App, SaaS, or Marketplace)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Masterful problem solving skills – identifying root cause and customer need
- Strong computer skills and light technical troubleshooting experience
- Ability to multi-task and work cross-functionally – this is a fast-paced, rapidly growing (and changing) company!
- A good sense of humor and a team-player mindset
- Freakishly awesome attention to detail
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.