Customer Service Specialist, Toast Payroll
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be the first point of contact for our clients’ HRIS and Payroll needs. As the foundation of our services team, you will address client questions and concerns using an empathetic and consultative approach. Through mentorship and coaching, you will become a product expert, educating our clients on the best way to utilize our system for their business needs.
About this roll*:
- Serve as the first point of contact for all inbound client support e-mails and time-sensitive calls
- Ensure that inquiries are responded to in a timely manner consistent with service level agreements
- Act as the single point of contact for our clients, taking responsibility of issues from start to finish
- Clearly document all client interactions, troubleshooting steps, and resolutions in Salesforce
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 1-3 years of customer-facing experience (SaaS Industry experience a plus)
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced, and customer-centric environment
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and overtime as needed
- Capable of working a 10:30 am - 7:00 pm shift
Special Sauce: (bonus ingredients)*
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
*Bread puns encouraged but not required