*Open to remote candidates*
The CX Customer Solutions Consultant (CSC) works to streamline and enhance the customer experience by bridging gaps between Sales, Services, Success, Support, and Product. CSCs have a passion for problem solving interpersonal savvy and subject matter expertise to deliver an optimal customer journey and technical solutions. Their positive attitude, empathy and ability to identify with a customer's mindset is used to effectively advocate internally for customer needs and drive for results.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Key Responsibilities include:
- Subject matter expert on designated facets of VelocityEHS products
- Act as "connective tissue" on technical matters between Sales, Services, Success, Support, and Product
- Enable customer-facing and technical teams to streamline and enhance the customer experience
- Actively manage JIRA board of technical customer issues in collaboration with Product and Development teams
- Work in Salesforce Service Cloud for case details in conjunction with Success and Support teams
- Consult on and develop internal support materials, solutions sheets, and help center articles
- Leverage change management fundamentals to drive ongoing communications
- Manage internal continuous improvement initiatives and processes
- Independently solve simple customer issues
- Independently coordinate relevant parties and solve complex customer issues.
- Proactively anticipate outcomes, and strategize with customer best possible solution(s)
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain simple solutions to internal stakeholders and external customers.
Minimum Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, advanced degrees a plus
- Strong active listening, written and verbal communication to effectively manage customer and internal stakeholder expectations
- Experience owning internal processes.
- Detail oriented and self-motivated
- Strong decision-making, organizational, and analytical skills
- Experience maintaining a high level of activity, managing multiple ongoing projects, working independently, and working effectively in a team environment.
- Pro-active learner and open to constructive feedback
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in software industry and/or Environment, Health and Safety industry
- Master's degree or advanced knowledge of the EHS space
VelocityEHS is the largest and fastest growing environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability software company in the world. More than 8 million people rely on our innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions to do their jobs safely and protect the environment.
At VelocityEHS, success is an everyday occurrence. Everyone who walks through our doors has an opportunity to make an impact. Our people make the difference at VelocityEHS - that's why we're not just looking for people with the right skills, but for those with the right drive, the right passion and the right character to make our entire team better. We still operate with the same start-up mentality that has made us the leading cloud EHS company, and offer each and every employee the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential.
We're driven by the work we do to keep others safe, but we also like to have fun while doing it. We believe in producing great results, but also in enjoying the ride. Work-Life balance means two things at VelocityEHS - having time for your life outside of work, and taking steps to bring more life into the workplace. Between all the variety of workplace events, volunteer opportunities and other group activities available, we never forget that dynamic people need and deserve a place to work.
Finally, we understand that taking care of our customers starts with taking care of our employees. Our benefits include excellent medical and dental plans, matching 401(k) saving plan, RRSPS saving plans, generous PTO and more. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.
We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. VelocityEHS is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting [email protected]