Customer Success Advisor at Eved
The Customer Success Advisor role is an opportunity to gain exposure to broad facets of Eved’s business, customers and product capabilities. Success in this role will typically lead to opportunities for additional responsibility and seniority.
Clients come first at Eved and the Customer Success Advisor is the primary point of contact for clients using our SaaS technology solution. The Customer Success Advisor becomes the point of contact following implementation and is expected to consult with the clientele to ensure they are optimizing their Eved account to meet their long-term strategic goals. This person must be able to analyze user issues and technical problems quickly and with an attention to detail. Success in this role depends upon excellent communication, problem-solving, organizational and time management skills, as well as the ability to deliver the highest quality proactive customer support.
- Establish a trusted relationship with client stakeholders.
- Transition client accounts from implementation to customer success operations
- Ensure accounts are running optimally and in accordance with long term success goals
- Lead QBRs with client stakeholders
- Train users on new functionality
- Generate KPI reports to show Eved’s value and growth
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients as assigned.
- Report product defects and enhancement requests to the Product Development team.
- Report on metrics provided by management to ensure service levels to customers are met, i.e. average response time, average resolution time, number of calls handled, call quality, etc.
- May conduct cross-training among peers; provide knowledge transfer between group members; mentor new employees; and provide new employee training on applications, per expertise
- Assist with additional projects as requested